Macros and IIFYM questions

Options
So I've been on weight watchers, lost a good amount of weight, and I've gotten down to 165ish pounds right now and I've been stuck around this number for almost 2 months now with pretty much clean eating, and working out a lot. Lifting, hiking, running a bit, and I just think with their system and the amount of working out I do I think its not benefitting me anymore.

Anyways here are my stats:
height: 5'5"
weight: 164.9 lbs
lean body mass: 117.7 lbs
body fat mass: 47.2 lbs
body fat percentage: 28.6%

the calculator on iifym.com suggests for me for macros:
Carbs: 180.1
Protein: 147.6
Fat:47.2
Fiber: 33-41
Calories 1736

does that sound about right?

another question is that on the calculator I said I work out 4 times a week, but what happens to my macros if I work out more than 4 times a week or less than that?

THanks!
any other tips would be welcomed

Replies

• pinkypr0mise
    pinkypr0mise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    anyone? lol.
  • fitfoutch
    fitfoutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Your macros are on point, I got the same numbers when I input your info.

Start with using the macros given and see what happens. I would try it faithfully for no less than 10 days, ideally 2 weeks and adjust as needed from there. You don't need to fiddle with them weekly or anything, even if you do go over/under on a workout.

What are your weight loss/ fitness goals?
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Mine was similar, except I told it I was "lightly active" and then I eat back 50% of my exercise calories, just in case I work out less or more in a week. It felt better to me doing it that way so I'm not locked in to working out X number of days in a week.

Good luck!