I hurt...

Options
So when I was a teenager, I did tae kwon do. I earned my black belt, and went on with my life. Ten years later, I joined another form of tae kwon do and am working on a second black belt. Actually did it until I was 37 weeks preggers... But that's another story. Lately, with a small group of people getting ready to test for black belt, the classes have been getting harder and harder. The benefit? More calories to eat later (just kidding). The down fall? Damn I hurt. Everything hurts. Chest, back, legs. All the major muscle groups. And I'm at work. God help the next person who calls 911 for a broken fingernail...

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    So when I was a teenager, I did tae kwon do. I earned my black belt, and went on with my life. Ten years later, I joined another form of tae kwon do and am working on a second black belt. Actually did it until I was 37 weeks preggers... But that's another story. Lately, with a small group of people getting ready to test for black belt, the classes have been getting harder and harder. The benefit? More calories to eat later (just kidding). The down fall? Damn I hurt. Everything hurts. Chest, back, legs. All the major muscle groups. And I'm at work. God help the next person who calls 911 for a broken fingernail...
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    We are all getting older:flowerforyou: . When I overdo it i usually take Aleve , it seems to help with the pain and usually I can get away with taking only 3 for a whole day. Ask the next emergency caller if they have a hot tub and if you can come over after your shift to have a soak, since they want you to do something for them it is only fair:bigsmile: .... no hot tub or jaccusy, no ambulance or fire truck