I'm Almost 30

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I did learn something new in my thirties, to change diapers.LOL.
    Don't think I want to learn that....

Not much of a choice if you want complete package.
    Yeah.. I'm not doing it.
    Someone else can. :flowerforyou:
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    30 is the new...it's what you make of it, I'll trust you to not let a number dictate your "FUN" Parameters :wink:
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I did learn something new in my thirties, to change diapers.LOL.
    Don't think I want to learn that....

Not much of a choice if you want complete package.

my complete package doesnt inlclude that. but i see what youre saying.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    men hit their peaks around 40. girls its like 30. you got a ways to go.... older more mature guys are better than the 20 year old sillies
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    men hit their peaks around 40. girls its like 30. you got a ways to go.... older more mature guys are better than the 20 year old sillies
    Guess you haven't seen some of the beautiful 40+ ladies on here that look like they've barely hit 20.
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    You are still just a babe at 30...live it up! I'm turning 45 in a couple of days and having the best time of my life. I had oodles of fun in my 20s and 30s but now is better...cheers to your upcoming birthday!
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Guess you haven't seen some of the beautiful 40+ ladies on here that look like they've barely hit 20.

lettuce be real tea, they are the 1%
  • Sinisterly
    Options

lettuce be real tea, they are the 1%
    Doubtful.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 30
    I turned 28 in September. I know these feels.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm also turning 30 in few moths. I did have some kind of crisis about my age some point (mostly about not being happy with my life, being stuck and just all that I haven't really done anything with my life.. ugh), but now I'm just hanging there.

I have been told that life does not end when you turn 30, but what if you never really started living?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I'm also turning 30 in few moths. I did have some kind of crisis about my age some point (mostly about not being happy with my life, being stuck and just all that I haven't really done anything with my life.. ugh), but now I'm just hanging there.

dude, i know what you mean. had the same thing going recently.all my friends married with kids and all that kind of adult stuff. im over here like, "im getting shredded brah"
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I have been told that life does not end when you turn 30, but what if you never really started living?

Start living today. Think of a goal and go for it. :)
  • maria1113
    Options

Start living today. Think of a goal and go for it. :)

Trying to do that, but the problem is that I'm stuck in the middle of not enough money and time. Trying to find new job because of that, but this economic climate is not best for this.

But I'm allowing myself to be more relaxed about things, so I guess that's one small step closer to living :smile: My problem is that I over analyze things, so I'm trying to let that habit go and just go with the flow :wink:
  • maria1113
    Options

dude, i know what you mean. had the same thing going recently.all my friends married with kids and all that kind of adult stuff. im over here like, "im getting shredded brah"

Yeah, I feel you, lot's of people getting married and having kids around me. But then again, I have never imagined myself being married and having kids. That could be one of my problems, since I have no answer when people ask me where I see myself in 5 years. No friggin' clue... :indifferent:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Nah dude. Get a cane and a blanket and learn how to knit.
    How do you keep the pesky kids out of your yard???

Don't make a milkshake.
    lolwat?
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I liked my 30s much more than my 20s. There's something to be said for gaining wisdom and life experiences. At 40, I'm hoping that theory remains true for this current decade of my life.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Don't make a milkshake.
    lolwat?

CqqkOQ4l.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Don't make a milkshake.

:drinker: