I JUST WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING!!!!

Options
Does anyone else just have days that you just seem to be hungry and nothing will satisfy it? Today is that day for me might be due to not having my toast for breckfast but in my endever to eat everything I have eaten 3 weightwatchers brownies and a pack of onion rings =/ damn it!!!

Replies

• VintagePhoenix
    Options
    Are you on your period? This is how I feel on my tom :(
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Is TOM coming round?? Happens to me every month
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Are you on your period? This is how I feel on my tom :(
    Great minds think alike :wink:
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I was like that yesterday and it was nowhere near TOM :(

Today i'm back on track.
  • Missaldridge
    Options
    I don't really know i have been bleeding little bits over the past 2 weeks (new pill) but still loosing weight but im bloated and feeling rubbish =[ think it must have something to do with that tho because i haven't actually had any stomach pain till today =[
  • prosperkat
    prosperkat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eater and it manifests itself as an uncontrollable, overwhelming need for food (usually a cycle of wanting salty then sweet then salty then sweet). However, if I can curb the stress by making sure I am getting enough sleep and burn up the stress hormones through exercise, then I find the cravings are a lot less.

Main thing is never give up and keep logging until you figure out what works for you!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I think everyone definitely has days like that. For me, I just want to eat everything chocolate! And it's worse at that time of month. It's all about self-control. You have to ask yourself - is it worth it? Can it fit into my calorie count? And if it can't fit into your calories for the day, are you okay with having a day for treats?

I agree with the above comment. Definitely log what you eat, even if it's a bad day.
  • Missaldridge
    Options
    I have logged what I am planning on eating for the rest of the day and my suger is a bit over but everything else is fine so hopefully should be alright once i can get to the gym after work i am sure i will be fine its just being at work surounded by food thats the problem =[ I have locked myself in the office now so it will be fine!!! lol
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I always feel like that around TOM. As you said you're on medication/pill - that may cause it for a while. When I am feeling ravenous, I honestly go for it lol. Once I fulfill a craving it won't bother me to next time and that craving is usually chocolate.
  • Missaldridge
    Options
    Usually i would give in a bit and relax but i am working to a dealine I am getting married april 4th and would really like to loose a stone by then =/
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Options
    Don't eat meeeeeeee
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    if you're on a new pill it could be that, as some of them cause an increase in appetite (which is why people tend to gain weight on them)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well no wonder that you're hungry, weight watcher brownies and onion rings won't fill you up one bit. Make better choices... something with protein.
  • kmalacho
    kmalacho Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel this way sometimes. The best thing I can do for myself is GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN! I remove myself from temptation and try to distract myself with ANYTHING else. My urge to binge or specific craving will pass eventually. Not fun, but necessary. Sometimes I'll grab an apple as I'm leaving the kitchen in case I really am hungry. If the apple in my hand is the only food I'm close to, I'll eat it and avoid the bad stuff.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Besides TOM, I also get like that if I restrict my calories too much. You may need to increase your calorie intake a bit?