Most embarrassing moment

Mine is when I had been Skyping with my boyfriend the previous day, and I was using the program ManyCam because my built in cam wouldn't work

Next day I went to Skype my mom and the camera lagged and a screenshot of last night's Skype session popped up instead, and I was in my underwear. I was totally humiliated

Replies

• khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Mine is when I had been Skyping with my boyfriend the previous day, and I was using the program ManyCam because my built in cam wouldn't work

Next day I went to Skype my mom and the camera lagged and a screenshot of last night's Skype session popped up instead, and I was in my underwear. I was totally humiliated
    hahahahhaha are you serious
  • Mine is when I had been Skyping with my boyfriend the previous day, and I was using the program ManyCam because my built in cam wouldn't work

hahahahhaha are you serious

I wish I wasn't! My face was red for like 10 minutes
  • Haha that's funny, but rather embarrassing indeed!

When I was 14 a boy in high school chained me to a pole as a joke with his bike lock through my shoes. He left me there and took the key. I couldn't get out so had to take my shoe off and go to class with one shoe on and explain why I only had one shoe on in front of everyone. For a shy kid it was pretty embarrassing.
  • khurrambutt
    When I am in school playing volleyball dive for ball and my pant cracked from behind I tied my coat on my pant because I can't go home till school overs
  • khurrambutt

can I get your Skype I'd maybe someday my luck works too lolzzzx
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member

:huh:
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member

mitt-romney-laughing.gif
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    You look like Eva Green.