1200 Can Be a Great Thing!

Options
13»

Replies

• FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    great! I didn't click through yesterday because I thought it would be a calorie comment ;)

I almost did the same thing! Glad I clicked. Such an amazing inspiration! If there weren't 6 inches of snow on the ground I would get out the door right now!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    amazing! I just got into running and I'm learning to love it. I have my first 5k in a few months ... a little scared, but excited. Thanks for posting this, fantastic and a total inspiration!
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I opened this thinking, "Oh no, not another one!" I was so happy to see your post! Congratulations!!! What an amazing accomplishment! :drinker:
  • actlc
    actlc Posts: 84
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's really outstanding!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

And glad everyone's 1200 reflexes are still firing :)

You're protected (this time) only by the powerful "Success Stories" shield...

...well, that, and because you apparently have a sense of humor.

But be warned...we'll be looking for your next "1200" thread in a different category...

...and then we'll jump in and tear it to shreds as (so many seem to think) we are wont to do.

:drinker:
  • suejo34
    suejo34 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I dream of being able to pick up and run without gasping for air. I am on the road to progress and commitment.
  • jamiebrown81
    Options
    How inspiring! What an accomplishment!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

And glad everyone's 1200 reflexes are still firing :)

You're protected (this time) only by the powerful "Success Stories" shield...

...well, that, and because you apparently have a sense of humor.

But be warned...we'll be looking for your next "1200" thread in a different category...

...and then we'll jump in and tear it to shreds as (so many seem to think) we are wont to do.

:drinker:

My sense of humor is limited by what is considered appropriate content for the message boards.

And no more 1200 threads from me. I'd be miserable and probably divorced and living in a rented room with 27 cats if that's all I'd eaten for 775 days. I celebrated with cake last night-with fat and carbs and sugar. And I'm down a pound and change today. Cause science.
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • CindyCabrera2013
    CindyCabrera2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How amazing and inspiring!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    This makes me very happy. Congrats!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • thoughtaling76
    thoughtaling76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! WTG!!!!!
  • Bumaye123
    Bumaye123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :) !!!
  • gorux
    gorux Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Such an inspiration!!!! I've just started yesterday counting carbs. I have been up and down my whole life since age 16. I'm tried of this back and forth and need to loose about 80 lbs. I know I can loose the weight, just worry about keeping it off. I hit 50 last year in November and really wanted to loose the weight before by 50th birthday. Hopefully, the next birthday in November, I will be at my goal. Thanks for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow, what a beautiful metamorphosis! I am getting back into running again this year and your story is a great inspiration. congratulations on your success and here's to many more miles (and years of healthy living) ahead!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! I'm impressed :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!