Turbo Fire Support Group

Options
I am running a turbo fire support group on facebook. I'm looking for a few people that are already doing turbo fire OR would be interested in doing turbo fire to join me. This will be an accountability group with healthy recipes, motivation, and energy. =] I can't wait!!

Replies

• calebnmariah
    calebnmariah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm interested I've done the first week, started Monday 1/6
  • pegasushg
    pegasushg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am about to finish week one and would love to join :)
  • caraannstewart
    caraannstewart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started week 10 today. Love it!!
  • kaseyq28
    Options
    I am starting week 3 today!! Looking for friends to help motivate me!
  • MrsEdwards2005
    Options
    Hey! I am on Day Three of Turbo Fire. =) I am SOOOOO Sore...But I guess that means I am doing it right! I Started at 167 and changed my eating habits to eating only when I am hungry and choosing raw and healthy foods. I have lost over 20lbs just by eating healthy and decided it was time to Fire it up! I also discovered that I have gained around 3lbs from Starting Turbo Fire, but I have read that it can be from your muscles holding onto water to help recover as well as new muscle weighing more. Still hard not to get frustrated that the scale is moving in the wrong direction with so much effort being put into it. Anybody else have this issue or have any advice? :) Good luck all!
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am doing TF as well!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I start Turbo Fire tomorrow.. This will be my first beach body program.. I have a lot of weight to lose, but am very motivated and excited.. I have been going Jillian Michaels 30DS and am stopping it to start the 90 day TF program.. Feel free to add me:)
  • cardiochick14
    Options
    Hey! I started turbo fire last week. I am interested in the group if you still have a spot :P
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 today, how do you like it so far? Is this your first time doing Turbo fire? This is my first time and I have sore muscles that I never knew I had.lol
  • P3MK
    P3MK Posts: 23
    Options
    Im about to purchase this and would like to join as well!