What do you wanna do when you GET THERE?

Options
I was thinking last night.... I've lost 4 pants sizes in 6 months and there are lots of things I can't wait for once I get REALLY SMALL.

What is something you're looking forward to? Like a NSV that you're looking forward to?

I have decided that I've always been fat on Halloween and dressed "safe". I'm gonna dress slutty this next year dammit LOL Just once, because I've never gotten to before!

German-Girl-Costume-4.jpg

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not waiting until "I get there" to do anything, if I want to do something, going to do it.. The waiting is what stopped me before, not anymore.

Waiting = wasting yourself and your life.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm not waiting until "I get there" to do anything, if I want to do something, going to do it.. The waiting is what stopped me before, not anymore.

Good thinking
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'd like to model for Suicide Girls. Hopefully by the time the body is in good enough shape, I won't be too freaking old!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I'd like to model for Suicide Girls. Hopefully by the time the body is in good enough shape, I won't be too freaking old!
    Darling, you're already there.
    Should start :flowerforyou:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

they pay crappppy
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    id like to ...umm ...buy a new wardrobe..or make a new one ..most likely a bit of both

and then keep living my life I guess If I must
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    Darling, you're already there.
    Should start :flowerforyou:

Need a flatter tummy, rounder *kitten*, and more tattoos. Workin' on it!
  • summertime_girl
    Options

they pay crappppy

I don't care if they pay nothing. Sense of accomplishment.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Cage fight a tiger.
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy new clothes! And hopefully go sky diving!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

Well this is true for lots of things, but if I wore that outfit right now nobody would be looking HAHAHA
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Get a tattoo, just a small one, to remind me of how much I can do when I try
    Options

they pay crappppy

I don't care if they pay nothing. Sense of accomplishment.

yesssssss
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    By the time I get there, I want to already be living the life I want.
  • GardenOfSongs
    GardenOfSongs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to get my navel re-pierced! It fell out a couple years ago and healed over, and I figure that when I've reached my goal weight and have a nicely toned abdomen it'll be the perfect time to get it re-done and be able to show it off :tongue:
  • apercanis
    Options
    Meh, I just want increased confidence and to feel more comfortable in my own skin. I don't think you should let your weight hold you back from wanting to do certain things, considering someone will criticize your decisions whether you have extra pounds or not.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Well this is true for lots of things, but if I wore that outfit right now nobody would be looking HAHAHA
    That's not true, sweets.. Good men still exist, I assure you.
  • apercanis
    Options

That's not true, sweets.. Good men still exist, I assure you.
    Agreed. You don't have to be skinny to rock the scantily clad look.
    Options
    Well ok, as most people do when they start a post, I worded this badly. It happens. I shouldn't have said GET THERE. How about just things you're looking forward to in general.

I REPENT I REPENT! :sad:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Well ok, as most people do when they start a post, I worded this badly. It happens. I shouldn't have said GET THERE. How about just things you're looking forward to in general.

I REPENT I REPENT! :sad:
    -huggggg-
    No repents allowed! :laugh: :laugh:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good thread, though.
    -watches it-