Starting a friendly group (:

Options
So I have barley started working out and barley joined my fitness buddy. I have been going on strong so far but it is hard to stay on track when u have nobody to back you up. So I thought there hast to be more people thinking the same way so I wanna start a friendly group that will motivate each other on and have someone to talk to when things aren't going to good (: . No judgement. No shame. Just a group of friends willing to go through the hard process of weight loss with other friends (: . Leave a reply to this if u wanna join. We can add each other on this and if you guys want we can start a Facebook group so that way it will be easier to communicate with everybody at once (:

Replies

• music815
    Options
    I'm with it!
  • inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It's important to have friendly support, or just support in general. Having others to help motivate you is important. Feel free to add me :)
  • maryannmack
    maryannmack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. It''s good to have, and give, the support. happy to 'added' to this new group.....
  • vsprocket04
    vsprocket04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ill join! I'm sick of people not supporting me and tell me I don't need to loose the weight. I'm overweight therefore I do need to shift it!
  • O3ototally
    Options
    Great to have all you guys in the new group I'm forming (:. Remember there is no judging only positive stuff here (: . We have have hard times but even if it's as little as this (or big in some cases) doesn't mean u should have to go through it alone.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I need friends that are honestly supporting and not just seeing how many friends they can get.
  • O3ototally
    Options
    Don't worry about that with me or the group. I don't really like to have an attention contest or like to be the center of attention so no worries (:
  • gdjester1
    gdjester1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added. I'm new here, very overweight and realizing I could use a little support. I'm pretty driven so far, this time, but have a history of getting frustrated and resorting back to my old ways. I would love to meet some people online who may be able to keep pushing me to stay on track.
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
  • bijoux79
    Options
    I would like to join please
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I want to join. :)
  • karma6383
    karma6383 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please :)
  • cherielee33
    cherielee33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I would love to join this group. I'm kind of new here and I would love to help give support and motivation! I believe that staying positive even when you're feeling at your worst is very important on our road to success...no matter what your goal is. Pick me coach...I'm ready :-)
  • valentineshawn
    Options
    I'm in
  • raeesa07
    Options
    me too:)
  • daystar55
    daystar55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • O3ototally
    Options
    Wow it's really great to have all these people that just wanna help each other out :D . So far the group is going good! If u have any ideas or suggestions private message me or just leave a reply here (:
    Keep your goals in your sight and eventually they will be in your grasp.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    So glad everyone is so motivated!! Lets keep it going!! Everyone is more than welcome to join this group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19455-support-and-accountability

It's public so you should have no problem joining but if anything does arrise let me know and I can give you an invite. :)
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I've been on mfp for a while, but was never really that active. I always let others things in life take a lead role in my life instead of my health. I too just started seriously exercising again last week. I could use all the support I can get and I love hearing other people's stories!
  • jonquilnash
    Options
    I'd love to join please! I've tried to lose weight on myfitnesspal before and its never really worked, so I'd really like to give it a proper go this time by joining a group like this! :) x