5'1" 36lbs lost with pics... Looking to reach goal in 2014!

Options
1235»

Replies

• houndbound
    houndbound Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think you were beautiful before too, but wow, great job! You look completely different, dedication really pays off! I'm also ~5'1 and looking to lose quite a bit, it's crazy how the body transforms when you change your habits!
    Also seconding that you look great with dark hair!
  • Raven2evil
    Raven2evil Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This gives me so much hope for when I get down to that size. I can't wait. We're the same height my SW is a little higher than yours and my goal is the same. Keep up the great work.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Great job, incredible transformation - what is the best? That you recognize the changes. Again, great job!
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring to me. We have such similar stories. I started at 178 lbs and I am also 5'1". I feel like it can be so hard at our height to lose weight and keep it off. Great job!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow it seems like we're in the same place! I'm 5'1 and started at 179 and now I'm down ~36lbs too! You look great! I don't feel like I've made as much progress as you! Hopefully we can both make it to goal this year :D Keep up the great work it sounds like you're doing it the right way!
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! Beautiful young lady! Not easy to do... keep up the great work!
  • bigburd82
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! What an inspiring story. I never post, but I had to reply because your success really is motivating. I'm 5"1' and have thought that every 2lbs looks like 5 on my frame. So, I can really understand. Keep up the good work!
    :smile:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You're very pretty....way to go with the weight loss.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    First of all let me say that you are beautiful and you look fantastic! This was just the post I needed to see today, we are the same height and I started out at 180 as well. I haven't lost as much as you yet, but just looking at your success and pics gives me motivation to keep going so I Can look like that. You have so much to be proud of and I wish you luck on the rest of your journey.:drinker:
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much!! I'm glad that I could inspire so many people. Keep up the good work and you can do anything!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Rockin it!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!