Options
    you look amazing!
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    you should be you look great congratulations
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So I won't be too wordy since this isn't my official before and after success story - 19 more pounds til I post that. :-) But I will give a small background. I started in February of 2011 at 274 pounds. Did well for over a year, fell off for awhile, and have been back on track since May of this year. My original (it's different now) goal was a dress size 10/12. I've been a 12 for a few months now and went shopping yesterday and fit into size 10'ssss!!! I don't know my pants size since I don't wear pants, but it's probably a 14, I'd guess. Back when I wore pants, I was a size 20. Anyway stats and pics below.

Stats:
    Beginning: 274 lbs Now:199 lbs
    Beginning :38" waist Now:29" waist
    Beginning: 50" hips Now: 43" hips
    Beginning: 20 dress size Now:10 dress size
    Height 5'8"

Here are a couple pics back when I first began - about a month in - in March 2011.
    url]noface.jpg

Current size tensies!!! :-D
    155a3cb2-465f-4aeb-83f3-cc4e14c1a0f3.jpg
    f74e6f18-06ea-4165-add2-aaf4c4a3b814.jpg
    74754a12-b63b-4e39-bd99-72b5661092fb.jpg

I'm so freaking happy!

Well done. You look amazing!!! Beautiful! x
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yay, this is so inspiring to me because your starting weight is where I'm at now and I am also 5'8! I hope I look that good when I get down to 199!
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jeez, you carry that 199 VERY well! You look fantastic
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Many congrats to your hard work transformation and your beautiful and persistent outcome. Hugs,
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look awesome! And I LOVE the pink dress you're wearing in the last pic!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    DANG!! you look fabulous, love your dresses too, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!