Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No, It's Action Annie!

Options
I am a 51 year old Ursula stunt-double. Just kidding. I've really been recently cast to play Mama Cass in a Plumptime Fatography. All lies! :laugh:

Anyway, I've already lost 55 pounds, but seeing as I still weigh 290 lbs., I have a long way to go yet. I thought I'd try Myfitnesspal, since a bunch of fitnessy people on Youtube seem to use it. I'll be happy to answer questions about what I am doing to lose and I'll follow you or whatever they call it here! We can do this! It's a piece of cake!!! Uh oh...sorry about that. :flowerforyou: Best wishes to all! :happy:

Replies

• tiffanigray0609
    tiffanigray0609 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    First off I LOVE your picture. I must admit I am a huge Ariel girl if I do say so myself! :) I hope you enjoy myfitnesspal, I must say I have stuck with it for 7 days and it is a good way to keep motivated and on the right track!

I wish you well on your journey and congratulate you on how far you have already come! :)
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Humor is its own reward :)

48 with about 40 or 50 to lose, and alot of muscle tone to gain.

Welcome!
  • ActionAnnieGO
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm am having fun with Myfitnesspal so far and I think this will be really motivating for me! Yay! :happy:
  • ActionAnnieGO
    Options
    Humor is its own reward :)

48 with about 40 or 50 to lose, and alot of muscle tone to gain.

Welcome!

Thank you! I'm currently doing 30 min. daily on the treadmill (plan to work up to one hour daily), doing abdominal work using the old "ab roller" thing, and using hand weights. I plan to get one of those "resistance chairs" when I hit 275 - that's going to be my next big reward. Not far to go for that one!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    You had me at "Action Annie".