Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi guys!

Feel free to add me, this is my second attempt at MFP, but I really think I can do it this time with a little motivation from some friends on here :). I'm pretty sure lack of support was the reason I failed in the first place.

Replies

• music815
    Options
    I'm just starting out on here and I can use all the help I can get. I'm willing to motivate if your willing to return the favor my friend!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is my second round at Mfp too because I got kidnapped by Christmas which force fed Me mince pies and tins of chocolate haha ... Slipped way off track (whoopsi daisies) but now back on it .. Hoooooraaahhhh ..... Ready to be in shape for summer ( which I've been saying for the past 7 summers) haha feel free to add :D
  • Lianei
    Lianei Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back! I came back on here (second time round) a few weeks ago and I'm loving it all over again. I love keeping up to date with others progress daily and am looking for motivating friends too. I'll add you just now :-) and anyone else please feel free, the more the merrier :)
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for support because I seem to quit things too easily. I figure from your username you are gluten free. I have been gluten free for health reasons for about 2 years now. I do find that if I want to enjoy bread products that gluten free items are making it harder for me to loose weight. Maybe we can help each other out as we find good gluten free options that work well for weight lose also.
  • melanietalley9
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to this and could use encouragement also. I have never counted calories and have recently started excersising. I have cut back on portions and carbs. I have thyroid issues an am working with my doctor to get it at a normal level. I am not doing this as a crash diet but as healthy lifestyle changes. I shall take one day at a time to achieve my goals good luck to all of u with yours.
  • LBennett34
    LBennett34 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Glutenfreefit!

My family and I have been gluten free for a little over a month and we don't really miss it at all. My son has ADHD and the gluten in foods tend to make his hyperactivity worse. I'd love to keep in touch! I need tons of accountability as I work from home and I'm alone with the refrigerator and pantry all day! I tend to be able to either exercise well or eat well, but doing both at the same time has always been hard for me. My husband is a competitive powerlifter and takes his eating and training very seriously. I never understood why he did that but as I'm getting older and my energy is waning I understand why he takes such good care of himself. Diabetes and heart attacks run in my family and I want no part of that! Here's to success for all of us!
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is my second round at Mfp too because I got kidnapped by Christmas which force fed Me mince pies and tins of chocolate haha ... Slipped way off track (whoopsi daisies) but now back on it .. Hoooooraaahhhh ..... Ready to be in shape for summer ( which I've been saying for the past 7 summers) haha feel free to add :D

hahahaha...Kidnapped by Christmas :laugh:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    hey guys i have a great group your all welcome to join..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability

i have released over 200 pounds

i too am gluten free.. it was hard at first but now my body thanks me for it.

the group has challenges, weigh ins recipes goals.. feel free to post..make it your home.. lots of fun and supportive people

just putting it out there.. welcome!