Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girl scout cookies!

Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I made a mistake. I bought some. Now I need to resist and not eat the whole boxes in one day.

What's your favorites? The thanks-a-lot for me.

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Thin Mints. They go great in vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I like them best frozen.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    It happened to me yesterday. Got drunk and ate a whole box of the peanut butter cookie things.

Sabotage.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Thin mints. I got 2 boxes yesterday. I am trying to resist eating some right now.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    It happened to me yesterday. Got drunk and ate a whole box of the peanut butter cookie things.

Sabotage.

The sirens caught me as I was leaving the gym. They held a gun to my head and forced me to buy samoas. If you get drunk again tonight, want to eat them?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Sabotage.

The sirens caught me as I was leaving the gym. They held a gun to my head and forced me to buy samoas. If you get drunk again tonight, want to eat them?

I NEED AN ADULT!!! HELP!!!
  • ZoeOnly
    ZoeOnly Posts: 12 Member
    Samoas and Do-Si-Dos! I plan to buy a box of each and try my best to ration them out for a few weeks. It's only once a year. :tongue:
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Thin Mints frozen are my favorite! I think I will eat a whole box in 1 or 2 sittings and just get it out of the way and out of the house - lol
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Love thin mints :love:
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    No girl scout cookies for me. *sigh* my neighborhood lights up on the sex offender website like fireworks in July. So, rightfully so, no one comes near. I want cookies. =(

although there is a creepy "ice cream truck" which is a white cargo van with magnetic signs, tinted windows and a loud speaker playing fleur de lis driving around all the time. But I hesitate from purchasing any due to probable rohypnol contents. (I wish this was a joke, but it's legit... drove past twice today)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Tagalongs. They are absolutely delicious, and I can't eat just one serving. Besides, the boxes get smaller every year, which pretty much forces one to eat the whole thing. :)

I hope not to buy any this year.
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    For Christmas my boyfriend's dad got me FOUR BOXES OF THIN MINTS. It was awesome. And then it was terrible. And then terribly awesome. I'm pretty sure I only remember enjoying one box, though. The other three kind of disappeared amongst other family members. Oh well, at least I got some.
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    "The cookie season for the Girl Scouts of ###### Council, Inc. is underway.

Check out booth locations below:

Booth Locations near you:
    There are currently no scheduled booths in your area."

Frick'en eh!!! Selfish little kids.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Samoas and Do-Si-Dos! I plan to buy a box of each and try my best to ration them out for a few weeks. It's only once a year. :tongue:

Wish I could. I highly suspect that my husband will eat most of them tonight.
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    I usually buy a couple from coworkers because I think girl scouts is a good organization. I then donate them to the local food bank.

They're good, but nowadays if I'm going to "cheat" I'll do it with amazing homemade stuff instead.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Samoas. My husband ordered 1 box for me from the cute little girls who came to the door. I can't wait until they get here, although I feel sorry for my children. Mommy doesn't share Samoas.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    I don't see nothing, I don't hear nothing. Nothing I say NOTHING!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    If another girl scout approaches me with cookies, I'm going to pluck her eye out Kill Bill style! Stay away from me sugar merchant!

I usually tell them that I have a gluten allergy and I'm diabetic. However, one told me today "...but you are married!" She should sell cars!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Thin mints and samoas are my favorite. I can't wait to get a box .. or 10
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Samoas are my favorite!

I told my hubby he should be proud of me. I drove by 2 groups of Girl Scouts selling cookies in the past 2 days, and I still haven't bought a box. I told him, if I buy a box, I will eat the box. The entire thing. In one day. Probably by myself. I do not trust myself with those things.
  • GBPackerFan14
    GBPackerFan14 Posts: 55 Member
    Am I the only one who loves Lemonades?