Looking for some more supportive friends

Am really lucky that I have a group of 20 or so supportive friends and am looking for people with open diaries to get some inspirations from. Try to workout 4 times a week by doing Les mills and am quite a healthy eater so feel free to add me xx

Replies

• You can add me if you want to be inspired to eat cheerios much too often!
  • I would love to have friends with open diaries i get stuck in ruts and it would be nice to see some new options! Feel free to add me!!
  • Hi all if you would like to add me you are welcome I have been over weight for most of my life and I have to loss quite a lot of weight but I am only taking one day at a time and so far after 2 and a half weeks I am doing well. I have started using a cork board to put things on like photos of me at my start weight. Things I am going to do when I start to loss weight each month when I weigh I am going to give myself a treat.it is going to be my goal. I will not treat myself with chocolate or takeaways for losing weight but a new hair do, or have my nails done or even go to the cinema to watch a film. or buy some thing new to wear. keep thinking about what I will look like. keep felling positive will be a great help.

why not try it
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Thanks ladies have added you all :smile: