100 pound mountain to climb with friends?

Options
I am sitting here contemplating my last ripple bar (chocolate) and I plan and hope that I won't eat another one for a full year.
I decided to get January out of the way so that the most horrible month of the year couldn't derail all my plans. So had hubby's birthday yesterday, ate all the things he loves and a few more that I love. Now to acquire some new favourites, not following a specific diet, going it alone with a balanced diet.
I would love to make some friends to receive and give support.
Fawn x

Replies

• tamtam555
    tamtam555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi ill do it will u and we can do it together :)
  • ActionAnnieGO
    Options
    Hi Fawn, I'll be your friend - send me a friend request! I have about 140 lbs. left to lose. I've lost 55 lbs. so far. I just joined mfp a couple days ago and I need friends too!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends. Anyone can send me a request and good luck with your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I too, am looking to clean up my diet & could always use more friends! Feel free to add me, anyone! :) I'm on here all the time.
  • dubyugh
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. I'm an active, daily logger. I've got 92 pounds to go until I reach my goal. I'd love to help support everyone and watch us all achieve our goals.
  • Nauntieann
    Options
    My name is Ann .i need to lose way 100 pounds. Gonna try it here with you all.
  • racmeyer
    racmeyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose! So here I am
  • starwillams
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have 125 lbs to lose and looking for friends too.
  • Kelkath72
    Kelkath72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm 8 pounds into my 100 pound weight loss. feel free to add me!
  • kboating4fun
    Options
    Yes, please let's do this! :wink:
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    100+ lbs to lose and my diary is open to friends :) Feel free to add me!
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into the swing of things after getting derailed from losing my job and getting depressed. I lost focus of what it was I had started. Just when I was feeling pretty low about myself I got a new job and am ready to get back on track!!! I will be doing the 21 Day Fix to help me get my food in check and it will also have 30 minute workouts I will be doing 7 days a week. Please feel free to add me so we can cheer each other on!!!