Time to make some friends!

Options
Well hello! My name is Amy. I've been off and on every diet imaginable since I was 16 (I am now 22) with no luck. I'm currently 246.8 (that's hard to admit) and my goal is 170 by october. I haven't been under 200 since 2010 I believe and even then I think i was maybe 195. ANYWHO I'm ready to do this and ready to be fit!

Can't wait to meet all of y'all!

Replies

• brooksn20
    Options
    you can add me :) i would love to help support and encourage!
  • amyp1134
    amyp1134 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    aw thanks! I need all I can get. I'm very good at making it a week then giving up because I don't lose 30 pounds in a week lol.
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • rianne04
    Options
    Would love to offer you support on your journey! Can add me. :)
  • ActionAnnieGO
    Options
    Hi Amy, so glad to have you as a new friend! I am at 290, so you sound pretty skinny to me, lol! We can get to our goal weights, I just know it! Have no doubt - we will win this battle.
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...mom of 3 have lost 50...15 more to go! You can DO IT!
  • luisamaed
    Options
    Add me up! Want to make some friends. Lets help each other.
  • amyp1134
    amyp1134 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    aww everyone is sooo nice :)

I know I look back and think when i was 200 and complaining, now I'd do anything to be that weight again.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. The more support we all have on this journey, the better.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    ^Well said. Feel free to add me too. I honestly don't know the last time I was under 200 lbs. :ohwell: I'm twenty-one and hope to be somewhere around 150 lbs.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Add me, too.
  • kellz248
    kellz248 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • treesponge
    treesponge Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!

and losing 30lbs in a week is super unhealthy! Lots of smaller goals lead to bigger success than one, big daunting goal!
  • Southieface
    Options
    Me too Me too!
  • mthunter123
    mthunter123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me too!!
  • yalullama
    Options
    Add me, if you like! I'd love to offer any support you need!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I got about 70 pounds to loose. Could use all the encouragement
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Slow and steady wins the race. You CAN do it, and it won't be done overnight. You still slip and we're here to pick you back up. You will dust Yourself off and go again.

Babies fall a lot before they walk, we fall a lot with big changes too, but we can keep going, just like they do.
  • brandy1289
    brandy1289 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =) Started wanting to lose 175lbs. Have lost 49.8 so far! =)
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    aw thanks! I need all I can get. I'm very good at making it a week then giving up because I don't lose 30 pounds in a week lol.

I have the same problem typically. If i do not see results right away I am all too happy to give up. I am hoping motivation this time helps. Feel free to add me as a friend!