What area of your body did you shrink first?

Options
I am very curious as to what started to shrink on you all first. For me it was my thighs and upper legs. Wondering at what point my tummy will shrink. I am still carrying a very large stomach from the birth of my children. It's being stubborn lol.

Replies

• iceycoldhot
    iceycoldhot Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Figures..
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    ^ same and arms at the same time
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    My legs always lose weight first. And my face. I'm like you, really hoping my stomach will at some point start to go down more!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Boobs and around my rib area
  • Daniellelearnstolikesalad
    Options
    ALWAYS my waist, then thighs then stomach. NEVER my arms or calves :( oh well, perserverance will hopefully win :)
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My breast were the first to shrink! After I lost a cup size, I started to lose it in my back.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Face and neck showed the most difference when I went from my HW of 307 down to my "usual" 270-ish

Changing my eating habits and going from 270s to 262, my thighs were getting smaller and bum started changing shape

From 262 to 230 made a huge difference in my lower belly, thighs, bum, forearms, and drastically reduced my back fat

As I've gone from 229 down to 198 I have seen the most difference in my lower belly, "small of my back", and legs overall...visible difference in my calves and ankles from even 230 lb to now.

My breasts have not changed (I went from 42DD at 307 lb to 38DD at 198 lb!!!?) and my upper arms are as flabby as ever. Lower belly looks great but upper part of my belly is still the same, ugh...just smaller than before so it looks better in clothing.

Overall though I'm very very pleased.
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Breasts and bottom ( luckily I got THIS back after hard glute work)!
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My boobs seem to have lost the most so far-an inch in like 2 months :( Hoping everything else will start to shrink even more lol
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Boobs :( Then waist, then around collar bones. Hips/tights/bum are always the last, damn pear shape.
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Face for me. I lost the triple chin and then my eyes came out from my cheeks!
  • ChrissyAnne1959
    ChrissyAnne1959 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My upper thighs and calves and then my boobs.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Face, hands and forearms. My boobs don't shrink :( I'm one person that could really use some shrinkage in that area, as I'm in a 50J right now. Oh well!

Generally, they say first on is last off. This holds true for me at least, as my face/hands/arms didn't get chubby until I got over 400lbs.
  • lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    BOOBS! Very happy about it too.:flowerforyou:
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Top down. Face, shoulders, back, tummy, thighs, then feet. Now I'm not sure where I'm going to lose from.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Based on the measurements, it's mostly coming from my boobs. So now I'm a G instead of a GG. I'd like to see some progress in the hip area since that's what's preventing me from going down a pants size, the pants fit great everywhere else.
  • lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Work on core. Wal-Mart has a $20 hula hoop. It is weighted and easy to learn. You won't believe what starts happening once you start that party. I can go an hour, watching an episode of my favorite show. Seriously try this. Read more than one testimony of women who lost 50+ pounds hula hooping.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    From photos... My back.
  • Levinia2013
    Levinia2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My breast, rib area, then face and neck.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Always upper back here. That's where I have the least fat too!