Here to support others, here daily

Options
hi all!

I'm an MFP regular, I'm here a lot because I finally found a supportive community that works for me. I love to motivate and be motivated by my fitness buddies.
I'm willing to make new friends, but please be interactive!
Send me a friend request if you're in this for real and willing to support and be supported!
best of luck
M

Replies

• craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just started before the New Year myself. I've lost 10lbs so far, and always looking for friends and offering up support too. Feel free to add me!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Looking to regain my focus. Count me in!
  • annastasia_82
    annastasia_82 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. :drinker:
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll add ya. I've been on here since Jan 2nd, 2014. I'm here every single day and I support all of my friends! I'm always looking for new friends on here as well that are interactive.
  • bsrhyne
    Options
    i just came back in January would love to make new friends... im here everyday
  • Nauntieann
    Options
    Just started today and so far I'm liking it here.I live in SC
    My Name is Ann and I am 57 years old. Married for 40!years and I have one son who is 34
  • tomaspetro
    tomaspetro Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago with the web md log and quickly switched to MFP because it's easier to navigate and enter data. I'm 64 and married for 41 years with a son and daughter. I've done a pretty good job of ignoring my weight for the last 35 years and find myself wanting to lose 160 pounds. The wife and I bought a treadmill and have been using it daily and in a weeks time I've been able to increase my workout by about 10% which is pretty amazing to me considering all the neglect. I also started with Garcinia cambogia and I'm not really sure that it works but, on the other hand, I am doing things that seemed to be undo-able before. I gladly invite any friends and intend to respond with support and friendship. Tom
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me...I am here to support and for support :) MFP has been a great place for me to find support on my weight loss.
  • 228788c8
    Options
    Count me in!