What area of your body did you shrink first?

Options

Replies

• IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    I've only lost 12 pounds so far. The only area I see a difference is my thighs (significantly) and my stomach (just a bit!). I'm hoping not the lose it in my curvy areas lol.
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Face, neck and shoulder area, then legs, then stomach. My back is really annoying me at the moment because it's refusing to catch up with the rest! >:(
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Same as above ^^^^ But my thighs also
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    face, fingers, neck.. first now its all going down and my curves are going in the right direction.
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My ARMS won't lose any weight. What the hell is up with that? Even my belly is shrinking but my arms still looks like tree trunks.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a pear shape, so it was my waist/stomach area. I started at 159, and my waist didn't really go in at all then. By the time I reached 154, you could see my hourglass figure coming back. I sort of have two rolls of fat in my stomach area (sorry if that's gross haha). The bottom one is still a problem area at 142.5. But the top one was the first to go, thus highlighting my waist. My thighs and hips, however, are still as big as ever.
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My face, hands and feet have always been the first areas where I see a difference. First my cheek bones start to pop out, then my ring gets loose and the tendons in my feet become visible when I wiggle my toes. The tummy and hips are shrinking too but they are large enough that the change isn't that obvious just yet.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Face, fingers, and legs..I need the tummy to go away :(
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I always lose from my waist first. I'm a total pear shape.
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Boobs are always the first to go for me :( stomach last.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    are we in cold water??? HAHAHA :blushing:
  • EndlessVagrant
    Options
    My legs will always shrinking first before other body parts due to cardio work outs. I have hard time to slim my tummy and my flabby arms.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    face, underbust then waist and hip area. I've never really gained weigh in arms, back or legs after 10 months my arm and thigh measurements are the same as they were at start. and I've wore the same size ring my entire adult life no matter what my weigh.
  • kiki2009
    kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I always lose weight in my face and hands first. Of course, my face is the first to gain too.
  • jamebb
    jamebb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First face and around the collar bones, then the boobs as a close second (which makes sports bras a PITA because as soon as I lose 10lbs they are no longer tight enough:mad: ).
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I believe mine was my legs and my forearms.

I guess after close monitoring and reviewing of my monthly progress photo...I lost weight everywhere, including my tummy. My tummy was so large (like you, held most of my weight in my mid-section) that when I look from when I started to where I am now, it is significant.
  • Lauriej0426
    Options
    My fat back went first and waist.
  • JennaHW
    JennaHW Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Boobs, now thighs and a little bit of upper stomach. My upper stomach was so large, people thought I was carrying a baby boy. HAHAHA. It took about 3 months before I saw results with my tummy.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My face!! I lost my double chin right away. Then my upper waist and my arms. Still working on the tummy/thighs and my boobs haven't shrunk at all unfortunately! :(
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    my waist , back, arms then legs