12wbt. - Michelle bridges

Options
Has anyone done her program before? I'm thinking of signing up or next round but it's pretty expensive.

Opinions??

Replies

• X_littlemiss_X
    Options
    Anyone?
  • bellzie7
    bellzie7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's awesome!!!!

Love it and would highly recommend.
  • rajsma
    rajsma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm doing the next round and will be my second. I lost almost 8 the first time but have put that back on. Highly recommend it. It does get results.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I done a round last year and lost 10 kilos in 12 weeks. It is expensive but I done the $19.99/week option and it's worth it for the recipes you get to keep afterwards! I have over 400 recipes and still haven't had a chance to try them all.

I'm going to sign up to the next round again and do the lean and strong program and get the recipes using a higher calorie limit :)

Good luck if you decide to do it!
  • alie103
    alie103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter did the program last year and will be joining again this year. Lost about 15kg and is now running (never did before except on a basketball court) to the point where she does 10k fun runs.
    I personally cannot afford it, wish I could
  • Cheece
    Cheece Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just signed up for this round - I have a workmate who did it last year and lost 15kg just following the meal plan, not the exercise. I found that my health insurance covered half the cost for me, which certainly helped out! I've been looking through the recipes since I signed up, and most of it looks delicious, and customisable - if it selects something you really don't think you'll like, you can swap it for another meal.
  • X_littlemiss_X
    Options
    Thanks for your reply everyone. Very helpful info. I've signed up for the feb round. Can't wait! hoping to lose the baby weight :)
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Due to this thread I decided to join up as well. Really looking forward to getting a new lease in life for my weightless journey. There is a group set up under the grups section in community on here - it's called something like 12wbt round 1 2014.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    just wondering can u choose your own food too. i eat out with friends A lot and make sure i eat back my calories. bot sure if michelles stuff is for 1200 + eating back cals or 1200 + exercise and not eat back. eg for beginner program
  • X_littlemiss_X
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing myself! It's seeming like not eating cals back but I'm not entirely sure. Could also be Becuase I've chosen the 1700 cal program for pregnancy and breastfeeding?.
  • bellzie7
    bellzie7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Michelle recommends not eating your calories back.

Freaking love this program!
  • X_littlemiss_X
    Options
    Awesome thank you :)
  • redshoes86
    redshoes86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've joined up as well - day 1 going well so far! Loved the apple and ricotta raisin toast for breakie!
  • KeshiaBeard
    Options
    I've signed up for next round! I completed 2 rounds last year, first round lost 7kg, the second I didn't lost anything but I maintained (I was eating out too much and not exercising enough on the second round, I wasn't in a very good state of mind).
  • hayzel02
    hayzel02 Posts: 1
    Options
    @Cheece which health fund??
    I am currently on my 3rd round on 12wbt and LOVE it!! :D Would highly recommend it!! Although I am very interested in this health fund cover thing as I do this a lot and want to continue also, and am currently looking at health covers!! where do I find this kind of stuff?? is it under health/wellbeing or something??

TIA! :)