After Whole30....

Options
Hi, wondering if there's others who have completed Whole30 and are in the next phase. What are your plans and menu looking like?? I have 8 days left and I'm a creature of habit, not sure how much I want to re-introduce...advice?

Replies

• Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have 8 days left also! I am completely loving this and have been very satisfied. I think I am going to take one lunch to have a favorite (Mexican) and a dessert and then I am going to go right back to it. I am also thinking I may add yogurt back twice a week or so. But besides that I think Ill stick to the plan. The recipes are endless. I haven't had to repeat one thing and I have a ton more recipes I want to try!

I am curious if others are on the next phase too! Good luck!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have 9 days left and will eat this way most of the time. I feel so good why wouldn't I and it hasn't been difficult at all. I will relax it for meals out/ holidays etc but otherwise I will continue to eat whole 30 style.
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey! After I completed my first Whole30, I went crazy. Big NO NO! I started one in January, but near the end got super sick and broke down and ate chicken noodle soup (4 days ago). I have taken these couple of days to eat what I feel like and have found I like eating Paleo. I love the way I feel on Whole30. I am have decided that I am going to continue to eat this way with the exception of times when eating off plan are worth it. Melissa Hartwig wrote a blog on it (or maybe I saw it on Facebook), and it's great. It's not meant to be Whole Life, which is why I will continue the lifestyle, but have my cheats when I feel it is worth it.

This week I am eating portobello mushroom burgers with spinach, tomato, guac and sweet potato; roast, carrots, and sweet potato, Mexican taco salad (spinach, extra lean ground beef, tomato, avocado), chili. etc. I love the food I eat and I feel so good on it.

The only reason I got sick is because i live in Texas and the weather has been ridiculous. I have terrible allergies which turned into bronchitis and laryngitis. I say, if you like it, continue. Try re-introducing the things they talk about re-introducing, but don't go overboard. :)