What area of your body did you shrink first?

Options
13»

Replies

• beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Boobs and waist. I'm waiting for thighs and arms to show any change!!
  • angelwilliams5872
    Options
    I looked on youtube recently for 'new mom workouts' that target specifically your core stomach. I'd look on there and see if you can find any that work :) I have just started myself, So I haven't been doing it long enough to tell you if it has good results, but I am sure something on there will work!
  • Fiona_Cami89
    Fiona_Cami89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    First to change on me is around the ribs, waist and stomach area, but eventually my face catches up too! The only parts that take aaaages to show any signs of improvement are my bum and thighs as I carry most of my weight there. (Junk in the trunk - what, whaaat!) :D
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Face.. fingers (my rings got looser) and my waist.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My hips/waist... no not my kangaroo pouch :( that sucker is still there. How can i be "slim" on my hips but still have a pouch will be a total mystery to me
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I actually lose evenly everywhere. Which can make it difficult to see results right away...
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough the first thing I noticed was that I could feel my wrist bones...they felt pointy lol. Never felt it before that I can remember. And my feet and ankles. I'm losing all over but that's what I've noticed the most.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Boobs, butt and face , then tummy and neck
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm only at the beginning of my weight loss - I have lost 4 kg/9 lb.

BUT I wanted to add, I measured myself a little while ago. I had lost 1.5 inches from my bust, 1 inch from my true waist, and GAINED 1/2 inch to 1 inch on my belly button, hip and butt/thigh measurements!

It's like my fat is migrating south to try to escape being burned off :(:(:(:(:(
  • aetzkorn14
    aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My face went down first, but my body has lost all over pretty evenly. I notice change all the time even though it can be so small some times. I have a feeling my stomach will be the last to go but that is ok, I think most people have this problem.
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm now hit the supposedly the "ideal" weight, but I still got a lot of tummy I like to shrink, but I started noticing loss on my neck, shoulders, upper arms, then thighs.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ankles. Is that inspiring or what? :huh:
  • emboslice94
    Options
    Always lose my gut first. Then legs, then hips. Not helpful haha.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My stomach. Then my thighs
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My face and waist....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough the first thing I noticed was that I could feel my wrist bones...they felt pointy lol. Never felt it before that I can remember. And my feet and ankles. I'm losing all over but that's what I've noticed the most.

good one. This reminds me that around 210 (and below) I started to feel and see my knee bones, it's so weird because I don't EVER remember seeing and feeling them before lol. I guess because the last time I was under 200 lb I was still going through puberty and had legitimate "baby fat" around them, and since then I've always been much much heavier. Sometimes I lie on my side in bed and it's weird that my knees touch like bone on bone...never felt that before!!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm pear shaped and lost top to bottom-started with my double chin and the last place to go was my thighs (and also my feet have shrunk a shoe size now too lol).
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Work on core. Wal-Mart has a $20 hula hoop. It is weighted and easy to learn. You won't believe what starts happening once you start that party. I can go an hour, watching an episode of my favorite show. Seriously try this. Read more than one testimony of women who lost 50+ pounds hula hooping.

Oh good call - I forgot I had one of those!