I've lost 13 pounds. The same weight of my dog.

Options
It feels like 13 pounds in the scheme of things is NOTHING but then I realized - my dog weighs 13 lbs. I lost a whole dog!

What have you lost...

Replies

• cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I teach in an elementary school - I've lost a good sized 5th grader. No wonder I had such a tough time doing stairs. Imagine doing stairs with a kid on your back.
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I teach in an elementary school - I've lost a good sized 5th grader. No wonder I had such a tough time doing stairs. Imagine doing stairs with a kid on your back.

That's awesome!
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done you! And a great way to think about it :)!!
    I've lost a watermelon haha!!
  • Glencarron
    Options
    That's funny, I too measure my weight loss by my dogs weight, I have lost one Twiggy Dog and need to lose another. Happy with that way of thinking as long as I get to keep the real dog.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Oh lol I LOVE this way of measuring weight loss!! My shih tzu is 16 pounds so I'm CLOSE to that.
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options
    That's funny, I too measure my weight loss by my dogs weight, I have lost one Twiggy Dog and need to lose another. Happy with that way of thinking as long as I get to keep the real dog.

It's more fun to see it that way!
  • daweez04
    daweez04 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab puppy that is 6 months old. I am on 6 months of MFP, been trying to keep pace with his gains. Over the holiday he passed me up, now weighs upper 40s.

Is pretty crazy picking him up and realize I use to carry that much extra with me all the time!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33 boxes of butter/margarine!:noway: :flowerforyou:
  • Godblessedmom
    Godblessedmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have lost one of my cocker spaniels!! LOL!!
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have three cats...one 13 pounder and two ten pounders, so I have 33 pounds of cat and have lost 33 pounds!
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options
    13 pounds also = a bowling ball, a bald eagle, 4 boxes of wine...
  • intoherheart
    Options
    I've lost 30 pound so I guess I've lost 2 of your dog c:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    i think of each 12 poun ds as a thanksgiving turkey
    ;0 i think i have 6 turkeys living on me
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    127lbs. More than either of my dogs, but it's close. They are Bernese Mountain dogs.
  • Vessecora
    Options
    I lost a Chihuahua :bigsmile:
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Good job.
  • GiantBrownie
    Options
    I've lost my little cat. Working on losing the bigger cat, and then both cats together. (There is a huge weight discrepancy between my two cats; it's bizarre.)
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have teacup Yorkies... One of them weighs 3lbs and the other weighs 5lbs ... So I've lost between 3-5 little dogs (15lbs).
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options
    It's crazy to think I've been carrying around my dog this whole time. Next I wanna lose my other dog - she's 25 lbs! Then each cat another 12 pounds each.
  • midnightjogger
    midnightjogger Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I looked at my 7 month old grandson the other day and realized I had lost the same amount he weighs! It felt good!
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!