Girl scout cookies!

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I made a mistake. I bought some. Now I need to resist and not eat the whole boxes in one day.

What's your favorites? The thanks-a-lot for me.

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. They go great in vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I like them best frozen.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    It happened to me yesterday. Got drunk and ate a whole box of the peanut butter cookie things.

Sabotage.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thin mints. I got 2 boxes yesterday. I am trying to resist eating some right now.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It happened to me yesterday. Got drunk and ate a whole box of the peanut butter cookie things.

Sabotage.

The sirens caught me as I was leaving the gym. They held a gun to my head and forced me to buy samoas. If you get drunk again tonight, want to eat them?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Sabotage.

The sirens caught me as I was leaving the gym. They held a gun to my head and forced me to buy samoas. If you get drunk again tonight, want to eat them?

I NEED AN ADULT!!! HELP!!!
  • ZoeOnly
    ZoeOnly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Samoas and Do-Si-Dos! I plan to buy a box of each and try my best to ration them out for a few weeks. It's only once a year. :tongue:
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints frozen are my favorite! I think I will eat a whole box in 1 or 2 sittings and just get it out of the way and out of the house - lol
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Love thin mints :love:
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    No girl scout cookies for me. *sigh* my neighborhood lights up on the sex offender website like fireworks in July. So, rightfully so, no one comes near. I want cookies. =(

although there is a creepy "ice cream truck" which is a white cargo van with magnetic signs, tinted windows and a loud speaker playing fleur de lis driving around all the time. But I hesitate from purchasing any due to probable rohypnol contents. (I wish this was a joke, but it's legit... drove past twice today)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Tagalongs. They are absolutely delicious, and I can't eat just one serving. Besides, the boxes get smaller every year, which pretty much forces one to eat the whole thing. :)

I hope not to buy any this year.
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For Christmas my boyfriend's dad got me FOUR BOXES OF THIN MINTS. It was awesome. And then it was terrible. And then terribly awesome. I'm pretty sure I only remember enjoying one box, though. The other three kind of disappeared amongst other family members. Oh well, at least I got some.
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    "The cookie season for the Girl Scouts of ###### Council, Inc. is underway.

Check out booth locations below:

Booth Locations near you:
    There are currently no scheduled booths in your area."

Frick'en eh!!! Selfish little kids.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Samoas and Do-Si-Dos! I plan to buy a box of each and try my best to ration them out for a few weeks. It's only once a year. :tongue:

Wish I could. I highly suspect that my husband will eat most of them tonight.
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I usually buy a couple from coworkers because I think girl scouts is a good organization. I then donate them to the local food bank.

They're good, but nowadays if I'm going to "cheat" I'll do it with amazing homemade stuff instead.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Samoas. My husband ordered 1 box for me from the cute little girls who came to the door. I can't wait until they get here, although I feel sorry for my children. Mommy doesn't share Samoas.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't see nothing, I don't hear nothing. Nothing I say NOTHING!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    If another girl scout approaches me with cookies, I'm going to pluck her eye out Kill Bill style! Stay away from me sugar merchant!

I usually tell them that I have a gluten allergy and I'm diabetic. However, one told me today "...but you are married!" She should sell cars!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Thin mints and samoas are my favorite. I can't wait to get a box .. or 10
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Samoas are my favorite!

I told my hubby he should be proud of me. I drove by 2 groups of Girl Scouts selling cookies in the past 2 days, and I still haven't bought a box. I told him, if I buy a box, I will eat the box. The entire thing. In one day. Probably by myself. I do not trust myself with those things.
  • GBPackerFan14
    GBPackerFan14 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who loves Lemonades?