Jillian Body revolution- your results

Options
I love my Jillian!!!! I'm on day 3 of BR & sore!!!! How is everyone's results from doing this program?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    If you look at my profile picture, my first picture was my beginning of Body Revolution, and the 2nd was at week 3 of Month 3. I had to leave off the last 2 weeks due to doctor's orders. But I've decided to do it again. I'm just starting Month 2 again as of tomorrow. I'm doing it along with my T25 schedule (T25 in the mornings, Body Revolution at night). So far so good. I love it even more now that I'm going with heavier weights. I haven't been this sore in a while!
  • emilyjoanna
    emilyjoanna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look fabulous!!!! I've had great results with her & want to complete this!!!! Good luck!!!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 as well. I love the challenge. Im alternating body revolution with Zumba.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am actually doing a second round right now with heavier weights and doing more of the advanced moves.

Here are my results from the first round:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1142683-body-revolution-results
  • emilyjoanna
    Options
    I am actually doing a second round right now with heavier weights and doing more of the advanced moves.

Here are my results from the first round:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1142683-body-revolution-results

AMAZING......you truly inspired me!!!!!
  • margaretasid
    margaretasid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm doing body revolution. I do my main excersize in the morning and extra cardio in the evening. I'm starting week 2. I can't see changes yet as it's so early. Do you mind ladies if I add you ? It would be much easier if from time to time I could write to someone that does the same program. Also what is T25?
  • emilyjoanna
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm doing body revolution. I do my main excersize in the morning and extra cardio in the evening. I'm starting week 2. I can't see changes yet as it's so early. Do you mind ladies if I add you ? It would be much easier if from time to time I could write to someone that does the same program. Also what is T25?

Yes please add me!!!
  • margaretasid
    margaretasid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this program! I am on week 12 and so far have lost 12.8 pounds. So a little over a pound a week. I'm really excited to do it again and see how much I have improved! :)
  • aquarabbit
    Options

It's the new(ish) Shaun T program. The guy who did Insanity. It's a most cardio workout that's the same length of time as Body Revolution, but it's non-stop, high intensity (sometimes with weights now that I'm in Beta) and it's super fun. I've seen more fat loss with this program than any other I've done. I lose weight slowly and still do, but I'm losing faster and my body shape is changing more with T25. But I love the weights in Body Revolution, so I refused to give it up!
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    It's a most cardio workout that's the same length of time as Body Revolution, but it's non-stop, high intensity (sometimes with weights now that I'm in Beta) and it's super fun. I've seen more fat loss with this program than any other I've done. I lose weight slowly and still do, but I'm losing faster and my body shape is changing more with T25. But I love the weights in Body Revolution, so I refused to give it up!

Since it has less weights do you find you are still getting toned? I like weights better than cardio but I plan on rotating between the two programs if I get T25. Do you know if the Gamma phase is more weights or cardio?
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 1 tomorrow so please add me as well. There is a pretty active group that started the beginning of January that I joined, but since I just started last week, I'm lagging behind most of the members. However, It's nice to see their posts so I can know what's pain is coming my way. I'll post the link to the group in a few minutes in casae you want to join as well.
  • dshalbert
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 1 tomorrow so please add me as well. There is a pretty active group that started the beginning of January that I joined, but since I just started last week, I'm lagging behind most of the members. However, It's nice to see their posts so I can know what's pain is coming my way. I'll post the link to the group in a few minutes in casae you want to join as well.

here's the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51753-jm-body-revolution
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    It's a most cardio workout that's the same length of time as Body Revolution, but it's non-stop, high intensity (sometimes with weights now that I'm in Beta) and it's super fun. I've seen more fat loss with this program than any other I've done. I lose weight slowly and still do, but I'm losing faster and my body shape is changing more with T25. But I love the weights in Body Revolution, so I refused to give it up!

Since it has less weights do you find you are still getting toned? I like weights better than cardio but I plan on rotating between the two programs if I get T25. Do you know if the Gamma phase is more weights or cardio?

I'm definitely getting toned. Especially in the legs. I also wear weight gloves to get some extra toning in my arms. Beta has weights, but is still a lot of cardio. Gamma is A LOT of weights with cardio. Only Speed 3.0 doesn't use the weights. But you're still getting your heart rate up and moving a lot. But I would still say the majority of the time in the workouts is still cardio. And even with the weights you don't do all the different types of moves that you would do in Body Revolution. There's a lot more variety as far as weights are concerned in Body Revolution. Especially with combo moves and such.
  • ikn1982
    Options
    I'm just ending week 3, I think I started 1/20, and I've lost 4-5 lbs. I know I shouldn't say "only," but I thought I'd drop more so far. I am very good with my calories, and I never miss a workout with BR. Anyone else see slow results in the first phase?
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd forgotten how much I hate JM workouts. I did week 1, workout 2 last night after T25 total body circuit & I was certain I was going to throw up!
  • dshalbert
    Options
    I just finished my 2nd workout of week 2 and I've dropped 1 lb so far and while that doesn't seem like much, I'm thrilled. My pants are looser so I know some inches have disappeared as well. I wont measure myself until I finish phase 1.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    I'm just ending week 3, I think I started 1/20, and I've lost 4-5 lbs. I know I shouldn't say "only," but I thought I'd drop more so far. I am very good with my calories, and I never miss a workout with BR. Anyone else see slow results in the first phase?

The first time I lost 5.2 lbs and this time 3.4 lbs in Phase 1. Phase 2 I lost 7 lbs and then on Phase 3 (I did 13 weeks) I lost 6.6. I also did follow MFP which was set to lose 1.4 lbs a week. I did not follow the diet and I did have some cheat days in there.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start Phase 3. I started in November and aside from two core strengthening weeks doing Les Mills, I've been doing every day (even rest days sometimes).

SW: 238
    CW: 202
    Inches lost: 20-ish

So far, so good. I like it!
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    I love the JM workouts. I did ripped in 30, finished week 4, and i've been just continuing doing whatever week I feel like throughout the week. Im getting another JM program soon, just to switch things up.