Peeling back the layers .. begins again!

Options
I swear I woke up one morning and my muffin tops had turned into a pound cake! I started here (ever so briefly) about a year or so ago and only kept to the few local friends I knew that were registerd here but they weren't very active so my interest waned.
This time however, I've decided I need to be in boots and all to get the maximum benefit, and only 3 days in i'm already seeing how having some extra positive and supportive people around make such a difference.
So, here I am, back again for the better and ready to blast this thing. 50lbs .. you are outta here!
Happy to receive requests!!!

Replies

• tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I swear I woke up one morning and my muffin tops had turned into a pound cake! I started here (ever so briefly) about a year or so ago and only kept to the few local friends I knew that were registerd here but they weren't very active so my interest waned.
    This time however, I've decided I need to be in boots and all to get the maximum benefit, and only 3 days in i'm already seeing how having some extra positive and supportive people around make such a difference.
    So, here I am, back again for the better and ready to blast this thing. 50lbs .. you are outta here!
    Happy to receive requests!!!

LOL I feel ya girly! I never thought I would wear "mom jeans" but those badass things can hide my belly bulge with a good shirt ;) adding ya!
  • ClarcyMarci
    ClarcyMarci Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hee hee .. I hear ya! .. and I've never had kids! Onwards and inwards lol
  • tarasutherland
    tarasutherland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel like the original yo-yo as you well know - I'm with you doll!
  • Booklover125
    Options
    I am a yoyoer to at times. Ive been on again and off again so I am with you.. But Im ready to lose tha 50 pounds as well..
  • ClarcyMarci
    ClarcyMarci Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello girlies :) .. Nice to see ya Tara!