Any clean eaters out there?

Options
I'm just starting out and have been doing it for a week. I love it! :) Thought it'd be a lot harder for me. Any stories to share or advice? Looking for like minded friends also... obese 20 somethings looking to lose over 100 lbs ADD ME!

Replies

• NightWriteMermaid
    Options
    I tried it for a while before I went plant-based, and it was a little too restrictive for me. That said, it's a really good program for some people (my Mum loved it).

I'm in the same boat as you weight-wise though. I'd love to add you. :-)
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am Paleo! That's pretty darn clean. I have 100 pounds to lose too. I have been Paleo for a month as of today and I have had great results! Add me if you would like :) good luck! :wink:
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm just a couple days into experiment with clean eating. So far, so good. After the first 24 hours, I literally felt like my body was being cleansed. The next day I felt slimmer and much less bloated. Not gonna lie it's hard to have your food options so limited, but I've managed and slowly surely am expanding my menu lol. So far I've eaten oats, berries, natural peanut butter, mixed vegetables, chicken, shrimp, and grapes. Yum :) Clean eaters feel free to add me!
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I always wash my hands and shower before eating my dinner :huh:
    Does that makes me automatically a clean eater?
  • christasibley
    christasibley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I always wash my hands and shower before eating my dinner :huh:
    Does that makes me automatically a clean eater?
    In a way...yes,yes it does. Good job!