Motivational, Inspirational buddies req'd :)

Hi everyone, hit a bit of a brick wall with my weight loss and have stayed roughly the same for the last year and a half. i'm ready to lose the rest now and get to where I want to be...

Feel free to add me to swap diet and exercise tips & recipes, offer support and have a laugh while doing it...!!! :)

Gemma xx

Replies

• Hi Gemma, you're doing an amazing job by not putting any weight on!! I'm Jodie, from Edinburgh and want to weigh 20 pounds less by summer and could really do with some motivational buddies too. Feel free to add me and we can rant and rave about how awesome we are :) x
  • 'Friends' on here are a great way to remain accountable!

I've added you.

The accountabality is something I strugle with, Im always open to new friends on here, it defiantely helps.
  • gemtayls
    gemtayls Posts: 42 Member
    Hi Gemma, you're doing an amazing job by not putting any weight on!! I'm Jodie, from Edinburgh and want to weigh 20 pounds less by summer and could really do with some motivational buddies too. Feel free to add me and we can rant and rave about how awesome we are :) x

Haha sounds good to me Jodie!!!!

I've added you all :)
    xx
  • Hey I've hit a brick wall too and am on here to kick my *kitten* into gear and would love it to have some people to moan at me to do it and have a laugh at the same time :p we can all do it! x
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Hi there, Nohmen here. I'm living in Germany and daily active on MFP.
    I'm always looking for new friends on mfp to help on their journey and for sure benefit from their Support too.
    I Support and motivate the best i can.
    Please feel free to add me too also anyone else if you are active Member.