What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• Sexymissmeliss
    Sexymissmeliss Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 28

25-38
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    im 24, youngest id date would be 24..oldest 38. :smile:
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    I have a 5-10 yr rule. (They must be 5-10 yrs older than me) although i would (and have) allowed leeway of 1 yr either way.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    nevermind. lol

If he can hang with all I have then he can date.... I expect a lot so if you aint got it together then won't work no matter what age you are. I'm pretty high maintenance. I gauge on what you can offer, age don't matter. lol
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well, being 49, obviously...
    Youngest: 18
    Oldest: 19
  • Garvin51
    Garvin51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    youngest a mature 30 and oldest a youthful 60 ....... large range
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Good catch. There are some old looking 19 year olds these days.

Youngest:18 years old
    Oldest: 18 years old and 15 days
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I am 28 so
    Youngest - 40
    Oldest - 45
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hilarious thread. I'm 35 but when people guess my age based on looks it's without exception between 25 and 30. And based on mental age it might be way over 40. It's funny how so many present specific numbers; what do you do if someone is even a year on the wrong side of it? "Nope, sorry, it says on my list, no can do..."?

Reminds me of those lists; he has to be dark, tall, muscularly built, of age between X and Y, have beautiful eyes, be of good family, have a steady and large income, be a lawyer or doctor, dance well, sing well, play an instrument, be good at sports, like outdoors, be a great cook, love kids, love dogs/cats, be playful but also serious, speak several languages, open doors for ladies, be outstanding in bed, not flirt with other women, bring me flowers, yadayada, and this man and nobody else can come knocking on my door whilst I don't have to lift a finger. I had an acquaintance once, who was dead serious about her list that resembled this and she wondered why she never seemed to attract anyone enough to take her on a date. At the age of 30+ she seemed slightly panicked about being single still and when I suggested perhaps loosening up a bit, she looked at me like I spoke a language backwards or something.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    20-50
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Youngest 18, oldest 32

I'm 25
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Oldest: 28-29. ( only exception to that is Johnny Depp..LOL)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. I've dated a female two years younger but for males it would only be a year younger and as for oldest, I usually say about 3 years but I was with someone 8 years older than me at one stage but that is my general 'rule'.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    Youngest, 24. I've dated younger than that and guys are so immature until their mid twenties (sorry guys but it's true)
    The oldest I dated was 34
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I have met women that are very young (18-24) that are more mature, honest, and goal minded than some of the older women that I know. I would date someone that is younger, but they would have to be very mature.
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Youngest, 24. I've dated younger than that and guys are so immature until their mid twenties (sorry guys but it's true)
    The oldest I dated was 34

You are very right! it's so rare finding mature responsible men in their 20's.
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My late husband was 25 years older than me, and we were happily married for 38 years!
  • Losenger
    Options
    I'm 21 and the youngest would be 19 and oldest 26.
    But I'd rather the 21-24 range.
  • jpc37
    jpc37 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a very healthy 50... dated 20 to 43 :)
    it not the age..it is how both bond and enjoy each others company and feel happy.. one life .. x :)