Meal ideas for Juice Plus diet

Options
Firstly, I know most people seem to hate Juice Plus and I've heard all of the scam stories etc. This is still something I want to try.

I finished my Juice Plus detox yesterday (2 weeks 'clean' eating. I was even naughty and had a champagne high tea, a chippy, a pizza and a boozy night out plus some dark chocolate most days, but still lost 6.5lbs and can honestly say I was never hungry. And I eat a lot!) and started on the Juice Plus Complete shakes today.

I'm just wondering if anyone who has done it has any evening meal ideas? Also a recipe to make the chocolate shake a bit tastier? I added berries to my Vanilla shake this morning and it was delicious, but all of the chocolate ones seem to involve nuts and I hate nuts!

Replies

• Nic682012
    Nic682012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where did you hear about the Juice Plus Detrox please and where can I find information on having a trail?
  • nicmax88
    nicmax88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It was given to me when I ordered my shakes (£26 a month for 4 months). It's pretty much just cutting out sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, alcohol, (fun?). Though, like I said, I did slip up quite a few times! It made me more aware of what I generally scoff daily though and don't actually need.

If you search Juice Plus on Facebook or Twitter you'll find loads of suppliers!
  • sjs78
    sjs78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First off I do work for them just so no misunderstanding. Ok meal ideas you could try are
    Chicken pizza with roasted veg
    Clean shepherds pie using sweet potato mash
    Homemade meatballs with homemade tomato sauce & roasted veg
    Gammon with sweet potato fries
    Loads of things like this if you want anymore let me know :-)
  • nicmax88
    Options
    First off I do work for them just so no misunderstanding. Ok meal ideas you could try are

Thank you so much! This will get me started with some fresh ideas. I found the detox pretty easy as I could see the weight coming off, but I've actually gained a pound since starting the shakes so needed some motivation! Thanks again!
  • njh2008
    njh2008 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi

Could you give me the recipe for the meatballs? Is it possible to make it vegetarian, and can you have this during the detox phase?
    thanks in advance :-)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hi

Could you give me the recipe for the meatballs? Is it possible to make it vegetarian, and can you have this during the detox phase?

You speak of wizardry....turning meat into veggies?

J-Law-Thats-Funny-GIF.gif
  • nicmax88
    Options
    Just saw this comment...laughed out loud in the office!
    Hi

You speak of wizardry....turning meat into veggies?

J-Law-Thats-Funny-GIF.gif
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I know you don't want to hear it but you could have lost the same weight with a simple deficit. I also have a chippy, pizza, mcds whatever regularly and I'm not 'cheating' - I just work it into my day.

You don't need juice to detox - you have kidneys for that :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

so pizza is fine but shepherds pie has to be clean...

what is clean shepherds pie?
  • sjs78
    Options
    Juice, diet but you can eat pizza, meatballs and fries. Confused Panda.

Forget the juice, eat the rest of the stuff.
    The pizza is chicken pizza ie using butterfly chicken breast as the base rather than a pizza base. It is basically chicken with toppings but looks like pizza
    This isn't a juicing diet it's an eating program using juice plus products
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Juice, diet but you can eat pizza, meatballs and fries. Confused Panda.

Forget the juice, eat the rest of the stuff.
    The pizza is chicken pizza ie using butterfly chicken breast as the base rather than a pizza base. It is basically chicken with toppings but looks like pizza
    This isn't a juicing diet it's an eating program using juice plus products

That's not 'pizza'....
  • sjs78
    Options
    No granted but its easier description than buttterfly chicken breast topped with tomato base and your choice of toppings :-)
  • katiemay942
    Options
    Im on juice plus and loving it loving having energy if anyone has amu more recipes please share x
  • jodes18
    jodes18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering if I can eat things like weight watchers meals, and fish in sauce/ fishcakes to add my 600 calories up? i used to use weight on eating what i wanted to and just counting calories so i'm sure replacing 2 meals a day with juice plus/ water & fruit i'd still loose?
    I'm worried i'll just go off it if i'm just eating protien & veg for tea :(
  • SLG_SUE
    SLG_SUE Posts: 33
    Options
    There are so many things you can eat on the plan, its not about dieting as such it is about a healthy lifestyle. I wouldn't recommend any ready meals if at all possible, whether you follow the plan or not. If anyone wants any more information I have been on the plan for 6 weeks after struggling to lose any weight for 5 months and am now not only losing pounds but those all important inches as well ???? and because of my results have now become a distributor so am more than happy to help.
  • sheenafirth18
    Options
    I started juice plus over 4 months ago. I needed to loss the rest of my baby weight. I was massive I was about a 12/14 lost 1st 7lb now a size 8. Its a simple plan to stick too if you didnt have a cheat day I dont think I would work. Iv finished the plan have kept it off so far love the food we eat. Theres no boring calorie counting. Just eat natural Now im a rep I love it so much. My email is sheena.firth@yahoo.co.uk if anyone is interested would like some information on the products :)
  • lynzirice1
    lynzirice1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Juice plus+ is great! If anyone would like information on buying JuicePlus please get in touch as I am actually a Distributor for the company. Add me on Facebook Lynzi Rice or email xxlynzi94xx@msn.com thanks x