Howdy :)

Options
Hey there - today is my first day on here! I was doing weight watchers but honestly I don't get why anyone would do that when this is basically the same thing - and free!

I'd love to make some friends on here to help support each other. One thing I have learned in my 24 years of yo-yo dieting is that being healthy is really hard to do when you're in it alone. So I'm happy to see there is a community on here of people who want to have each other's backs :)

So BASICALLY what I'm saying is add me! And yell at me if I'm slacking :)

Replies

• Sapho38
    Options
    Hello there, I have been a member of the WW community for the past 2 years and lost 60 lb. MFP and WW are two different programs (one is counting calories and the other is not) but I agree with you that they may be similar in that you have to enter what you eat and MFP is free. Even though I am a life member of WW, I need to re-focus and lose those extra lbs I have gained in the past 4 months as I am no longer motivated.

Hope this program works well or the both of us, good luck.
  • TannerLouise
    TannerLouise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my second week using this program. I love the friendly community and how nutrients and calories are tracked. I would love some friends for motivation.
    Feel free to add me. (: