I'm not new here but....

Options
I'd like to find some more friends that are committed to a healthy lifestyle. Friends that motivate, encourage, praise and offer ideas/suggestions, etc. All around no bullsh*t friends...ones that will give me the kick in the *kitten* that I need if I'm slacking and I'd like to offer the same. Accountability - I guess that's the word I'm looking for :tongue:
Be forewarned - I don't come with a censor button and I swear too much sometimes.
If you fit the bill - I'd LOVE to be friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! :)
  • toniaemilys
    toniaemilys Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I need someone to push my *kitten*... :happy:
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Contributing friends are the best friends. Feel free to add me.
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I need lots of help and motivation to kick me to my goal haha :) ill do the same back :)
  • biancain804
    biancain804 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i need some encouragement on here as well..feel free to add me
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for the same. :D Just deleted a bunch of people off my friends list because they haven't been on for weeks. Time to find ones that are as dedicated as I am. :D
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    add me if ya want
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey anyone can feel free to add me if they would like...happy to motivate anyone..
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. :)
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request, and I don't mind if others add me as well xx
  • CarlHelgesson
    Options
    Count me in 2! :)
  • Lizilu20
    Lizilu20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined a while back now but only played at changing my lifestyle for a few days as I too needed a kick up the backside!
    I'm now very motivated and since 13 Jan I have managed to lose 11lbs. It's going to be a long slog so will need all the encouragement I can get. Feel free to add me too and good luck everyone.
  • ZombieSwimmer
    Options
    Hi there! I joined today and would like to be friends with you guys! I like that you don't sensor yourself! hee hee I bet that makes me time line interesting! :laugh:
    How cute are these smilies??
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Can ALWAYS use more friends that don't come with censors :laugh:

1529060.png
  • sageryu21
    sageryu21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you if you will have me as a friend. Nothing wrong with getting an extra boost.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    No censoring here either... *kitten*-kicking friends are always welcome!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Request sent:)
  • idsk
    idsk Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm new here, and also need the motivation. So feel free to add me.
  • SandiT1010
    Options
    im back after some time off from MFP, ready to train for a 10k later this year, please feel free to add me anyone :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    who doesn't need motivation and support? let's do this! at times...i do wear a drill sargent hat! so when i look in a mirror i can yell at myself to get a move on! if you want change...u have to accept change! feel free to add me anyone. have a grrrrreat day!