For Those who Track Nutrition

Options
I have been on this site since 8/16/2010, and I can see a huge improvement in cleaning up the way I eat and putting more effort into my exercise routine.

When you "Complete this Entry" go back and take a look at the "View Full Report (Printable) you will be suprised to see the total counts of the: Calories, Carbs, Fat, Protein, Cholesterol, Sodium, Sugars and Fiber.

What an eye opener.

Replies

• sziemba1
    Options
    Yes, I've done the same thing. And it explains why I was able to lose weight fast. I was eating really unhealthy. Now I think twice before any food enters my mounth. It is an eye opener for sure.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I love that you can change nutrients on the Food Diary, too. I have learned so much about nutrition by doing that. Right now I'm tracking Potassium. Try it, you'll be searching everywhere for another veggie to eat. :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Nile, you can check that page anytime, you don't have to "complete" the day's entry (you probably know that already, but someone may not......)

I always try to track nutrients on page one that don't automatically appear on the printable report, then I can track more things. You can always print page one and the printable report. I just look at my food diary as a two page report all the time. There are 16 choices in the food diary settings, and you can track as many as 14 different things on each day's report.