Can't Wait

Hi all, I used to use MFP and lost a lot of weight. I stupidly stopped logging as much, then eventually stopped logging at all. The result was that I stopped monitoring my calorie intake and let all the bad unhealthy stuff creep back into my diet. Before I knew it I was heavier than I had been when I started on MFP.

Now that I am back, I am doing great, with a steady loss each week, the only thing is, when I came back and entered my weight in the progress section, it then showed my horrific gain, so even although I am losing every week, it still says I have lost 0Lbs, it obviously won't register a loss until I get back to what I was, but I can't wait to see it register on my wee tracker bar again. Should I have changed this when I started back xx :)

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    I cant remember how I fixed it. But I googled " hot to reset my fitness pal ticker after a gain"
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Ah, I might just do that now, it's just annoying me as I am 1lb away from my first stone since I came back, would be nice to see it on my tracker. Sad as it may seem, lol xx :)
  • morcal36
    I cant remember how I fixed it. But I googled " hot to reset my fitness pal ticker after a gain"

Thanks you, I have now fixed it, and it is showing my loss. Funny the wee things that keep us going eh xx
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    I know..its frustrating to look at.
  • morcal36
    It really is, that's why I had to go fix mine, it has been bugging me since I started back, but at least it's fixed and I can see my loss now xx :)
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Glad you were able to fix it! I was in the same boat when I hurt my back last summer. I stopped working out in order to let my back heal but then I fell out of the habit of logging and working out so I gained back all the weight and some. I had lost 26 lbs but gained it all back plus 3 more! So now I am starting over this week. I'm hoping to lose the weight again like you. It's awesome that you're losing weight and back on track. Good job!