We Still Fit Together In My Fat Pants!! 110 lb. Loss Pics

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
Hi,

I recently posted in the forums on how I lost 110 pounds in one year, and have been maintaining that loss for two additional years now. Many people have seen the first picture of my daughter and I in my old, size 24 jeans that at one time I was squeezing into.

From left to right. First picture was made January 2012 at my one year anniversary and celebrating 110 pounds lost. My daughter was age 9. Second picture is January 2013 and we still fit in the pants and she is getting tall, age 10. I was wondering if we could still fit into those pants this year because she has been growing like a weed. So here we are again, 2014, daughter is age 11 and a 6th grader now. Don't know if we'll be able to make a 4th picture next January but we'll try.

Having trouble resizing picture. Right click on the image to full all three side by side.

fatpants3_zps118a3587.jpg

Replies

• the_Tallguy
    the_Tallguy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look so good. Great job. :)
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looooooooove it! :happy:
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love that!! You should try every anniversary and see how long she fits :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Love that!! You should try every anniversary and see how long she fits :)

Thanks. We'll certainly try again next January :laugh:
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic accomplishment and a fun way to mark your continued success. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!