My one year anniversary, 124lbs in 365 days (pics)

Options

Replies

• dessyf
    dessyf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • jeremyiswin
    Options
    This is amazing! Absolutely amazing!!
  • trish10uc
    Options
    Amazing!! That is so inspirational!
  • shellyruth
    shellyruth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and I bet you feel great too. You are an inspiration and amazing! Congrats to you!
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! enjoy your new life with your girls :smile: well-done!
  • msphyl46
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Good job great inspiration!!!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    you look like a different person-alls I can say is girl you like amazing:)congratulations on your new lifestyle of healthy living
  • SnugglePuggles
    Options
    Holy awesome!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! That is a job well done! Keep it up.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Very very awesome indeed!!!!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That is freakin awesome!! Such a great job and such an inspiration to those of us on this journey!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW wow wow , what a transformation you look great and ill bet you feel so much healthier now as well, what an amazing achievement you are most definatly inspirational well done :smile: :smile:
  • Lilyin562
    Options
    Amazing! COngrats!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!! And you look fantastic. Story and pics have brought tears over here. Thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    Just curious, what exactly did you do? Not step by step but was it eating x number of calories per day plus treadmill x days plus (blank)? Just trying to figure out if I should change up something in the way I am doing it. :) You look absolutely amazing.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations!I love how you have already participated in a 5k! U rock!
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just curious, what exactly did you do? Not step by step but was it eating x number of calories per day plus treadmill x days plus (blank)? Just trying to figure out if I should change up something in the way I am doing it. :) You look absolutely amazing.

You're the 3rd person to ask how she did it.
    I'm on tenderhooks waiting for the OP to reply. I hope she does, if not it's no huge deal, but it would really be of benefit / interest!

OP how'd you do it?!!! :-)
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • seamoth
    seamoth Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to keep on going! Thank you so much for posting. You have accomplished SO much......WELL DONE!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, that is so exciting. You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!