Please send me patience!

Options
I am so impatient! I am so over this extra weight! I want it gone gone gone. I'm tired of seeing this budda belly of mine.. sorry I just needed to vent!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Pictures sent....oh dang, I just re-read that,,,my bad!
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ouch you do realize that patience is like a muscle acquired through adversity?
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    It won't take as long as you think as long as you stick to a sustainable plan.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I used to quip that my favorite prayer was "Lord, please grant me patience. And I want it now!"
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have little patience too but what other option do we have? A year from today we will be happy we stuck with the plan.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I am so impatient! I am so over this extra weight! I want it gone gone gone. I'm tired of seeing this budda belly of mine.. sorry I just needed to vent!

It's good to vent, sometimes that alone helps. Don't give up and I have a ton of patience, I will send some your way!:smile:
  • positivesky
    positivesky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    there, there
    tumblr_mnb3huKgGX1s2ugglo1_500.gif
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Please do, I need it!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    When I pray for Patience God sends me A-Holes! So, watch what you ask for :laugh:

Just kidding, VENT! it's beter than holding it in and acting like nothing is wrong. Just know you didn't gain the weight overnight, so ...well you know :flowerforyou:
  • beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. One small success at a time. Don't look too far into the future or the task seems too long. What can you accomplish today? You can exercise, you can stick to your meal plan and you can try to find ways to have fun doing it and to enjoy the food you are eating.

Celebrate the small successes. Make a list of what those are and celebrate them. Find something to feel good about every day.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sending you what little patience I have. :)
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful just the way you are! Sending self-love and acceptance your way.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    i can't. i ate all mine.
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Better to vent than to let it all build up inside! I get impatient too but you need to channel it into thinking positively - this time next week or month or year there WILL be a difference and the weight WILL be closer to being gone! Just got to stick with what you're doing!
    Sending you patience and best wishes! :)
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    It won't take as long as you think as long as you stick to a sustainable plan.

Oh man, yeah, this is so true.

Stay strong, remember it's worth it!
  • turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i can't. i ate all mine.

LOVE IT!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    15574f74dc4502917.jpg
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Baby steps add up to get you where you're going. You'll get there, deep breath!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of patience.
    Maybe due to being much happier at my current weight than I was before.
    I don't lose weight at this point quickly but that's ok, not gaining either.
    A couple pounds a month would be great for me.
    But at my age not trying to wear a bikini...a one piece is perfect.
    And I do not take any meds. :)
    I seem to mess up my cal goals once a week.

Enough of my story. Sending patience your way. Poof !