Jawbone UP users?

Options
Hey everyone! I am looking for more Jawbone UP team members!! Send me your username on there so we can be friends!

Replies

• rduclos
    rduclos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi - been using the "UP" for about a month now - love it
  • Lolacherokee
    Options
    I've had mine for about a year but quit using it for about 6 months, and I am back on the bandwagon now!
  • cathead9
    Options
    I just bought my Jawbone this past weekend and it's really cool, so far..........
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my 2nd replacement -_- but your more than welcome to add me for when I get it back.
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I got mine a couple weeks ago and love it so far! Not sure what my name is on there but if I figure it out you can add me. I don't have any friends yet. My husband has a FitBit and I was originally going to get a Force, but couldn't find them anywhere. I liked the looks of the Jawbone better anyway, so I went with it instead and I'm very happy with it. It has been very motivating which was my biggest concern. I used to do Weight Watchers and had used their activity tracker but it never motivated me. The Jawbone does.
  • mkeesing
    mkeesing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since February 2013 and love it. I took a break becuase the bracelet I had stopped holding a charge. I finally decided to upgrade this week to the Jawbone24 and love the fact that it's Bluetooth-enabled. The app used with MyFitnessPal keeps me accoutable and motivated. Feel free to add me...you may be able to find me by my last name (Keesing).
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'm looking to add friends too if you want to message me your info.