My skinny sister

Options
She has two kids and lost all the baby weight fast, I mean all. She eats out everynight, she does not cook She looks great (I hate her :smile: )

I told her a month ago I was going to do the HCG Diet, She said your crazy,just eay healthy. I told her I was going to get pregnant so I can breast feed and lose all the weight like she did. She then told me her secret.
She wears her skinny jeans and when she goes out to dinner she eats healthy, her reminder is her tight jeans.

How simple is that. So now I wear my tight jeans as a reminder not to overeat and it has help, with the additon of working out. I since have lost 11 pounds. I love my sister.

Do you have a skinny sister? what is her secret?

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    *like*
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Skinny AND smart....I hate her too ;)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny sister. She never let herself go like I did. SHe didn't overeat and over drink and ignore the scale and mirror like I did.

Now I'm one size away from being able to share her clothes :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just curious--what is the HCG diet?

Btw-I USED to BE the skinny sister lol-not anymore!!!!

Kate
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    a fad diet where you ingest pregnancy hormones and only eat 500 calories a day. Not a good idea IMHO
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny sister. She never let herself go like I did. SHe didn't overeat and over drink and ignore the scale and mirror like I did.

Now I'm one size away from being able to share her clothes :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I am so happy for you!!
  • sziemba1
    Options
    I was the fat sister up until a few months ago but now I am the skinny one -- I am one sister out of four. My secrets? 75% of your plate of food needs to have green or yellow stuff on it and the other 25% needs to be protein foods. Avoid all white foods -- all rices, all flour products, all products made with sugar, and all potatoes. Thoe two secrets will help the pounds come off fast. I lost 60 pounds in 4 months just by keeping my carbs around 115 gms/day. It's not easy but following these secrets helped tremendously. Good luck in reaching your goal.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny sister and she'll eat anything!

However, she also has started running 5K and half marathons, is on a dragon boat team, is part of a competitive volleyball league as well as a beach volleyball league, and takes dance aerobic classes on a regular basis!

I still haven't figured out how she got to be energetic! I'm trying to get more energy so I can get active like that by eating more nutrient rich foods, taking vitamins and exercising more... Here's hoping it works
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my sister and i both have bad genes,she struggled with her weight too,so it really is her fault that she's the skinny one lol..she's a personal trainer,eats healthy, and works outs..no real magic tricks there l guess lol
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You
    my sister and i both have bad genes,she struggled with her weight too,so it really is her fault that she's the skinny one lol..she's a personal trainer,eats healthy, and works outs..no real magic tricks there l guess lol
    You are so cute"it is her fault" very funny.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny sister that used to be fat! Lost 40 lbs in 18 months. She just worked really hard and cut out soda and ate healthily.