arrg arrg arrg!!

Options
Im at work. Ive already had my dinner. I have 5 hours to go until I can go home... and IM STARVING!! Ive already eaten over my cals by 200 with a chocolate bar... And I WANT MORE!! I just want to binge so bad right now!!!! Tomorrow I am going out for lunch with my husband, so I dont want to go overboard 2 days in a row!! But IM SO HUNGRY AND WANT CHIPS AND CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM!! I havent binged in a while! Its driving me crazy!!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Im at work. Ive already had my dinner. I have 5 hours to go until I can go home... and IM STARVING!! Ive already eaten over my cals by 200 with a chocolate bar... And I WANT MORE!! I just want to binge so bad right now!!!! Tomorrow I am going out for lunch with my husband, so I dont want to go overboard 2 days in a row!! But IM SO HUNGRY AND WANT CHIPS AND CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM!! I havent binged in a while! Its driving me crazy!!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Stop now and you've won. One chocolate bar and 200 cals over will not be a big hurdle. Get something to drink (tea, coffee???)

If you don't have enough work to keep you busy the do either something you like or something that will help someone.

You are strong. You can say no more!

Good luck
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hot tea, coffee....that's exactly what I would do too! Hot things take cravings away for me! If I'm craving sweets (probably not good but hey) I drink a diet soda. I don't do it all the time but it's a LAST resort! Good luck, you can do it!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    Try drinking water. As big a glass or bottle as you can.
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I am drinking water now.. I dont drink tea or coffee but thanks girls!! Still not helping.. im just trying to keep my mind busy!! its so hard when your so hungry!! haha
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Aww :grumble: That's so frustrating. Been there!! You can do it! You can do it! Just think of how happy you'll be with yourself if you don't scarf down the junk tonight. Every time you want to eat the bad stuff just think of your disappointment after. As with the chocolate bar, you know it tastes good while you're eating it but then it's gone and you're left only with the guilt and the calories. If you're really hungry, is it possible to get something else that's healthy?? Going a few more calories over with healthy foods is way better than going farther over with the empty cals of junk food....

:flowerforyou:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Ok--desparate times call for desparate measures!! Look at that bar a chocolate--now imagine it as a lumpy, dimpled, piece of lard--now, imagine it stuck to your butt!!

Chips--imagine them completely soaked up with water and how much they swell when they are completely soaked--now imagine them in your belly tomorrow!!

Only can the imagination do this in such desparate times!!!:huh:
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So? How did it go yesterday? Were you strong? Or did you gave in?
    My day was similar to yours and I gave in- I had a piece of Toblerone dark chocolate (120 cals). That was enough for me start feeling guilty. :blushing:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    So? How did it go yesterday? Were you strong? Or did you gave in?
    My day was similar to yours and I gave in- I had a piece of Toblerone dark chocolate (120 cals). That was enough for me start feeling guilty. :blushing:

Well im still at work.. my shift is not over... I did have that one chocolate bar.. I didnt feel bad about it because it didnt put me over too bad, but after eating it i wanted more.. But i fought the hunger pains and I wasnt hungry until now again, but I get to go home soon then run straight into bed!!

Ella-Bella that is sooooooooo gross!! But that helps!! so thanks!! i will remember that!! ew ew!! haha