I'm not new here but....

Options
2»

Replies

• Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need people that will kick me in the *kitten*.... I've been signing on religiously for over 20 days and have accomplished nothing. I don't know what it's gonna take to get my butt in gear but I'll try anything at this point. Maybe I just need to be held more accountable??
  • catemb80
    catemb80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sounds like my kinda mutual support
  • GlowstickGirl
    GlowstickGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll kick yours if you kick mine!

I'm tired of jumping on and off the wagon and I'm ready to stay on for good. I've been logging on every day, but all my friends fell off the wagon too and it's a little lonely. I did so much better when I had support and other people to hold accountability with.

Anyone can also feel free to add me :)
  • tx_leigh
    tx_leigh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. You can never have too much support!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am on daily - only exceptions are the weekends I am spotty then! I am committed, will give you feedback and expect the same!

Lori
  • TannerLouise
    TannerLouise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free about adding me also. I am focusing on healthy living as well as looking great. I would love positive friends for motivation and support.
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I was doing well until November 2013 then I slacked off trying to get back on track.
  • NCFootballCoach
    NCFootballCoach Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my kind of friend!
  • rhalse
    rhalse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to be friends with anyone who is dedicated. I know I need to stay focused so I need to surround myself with others who are working toward that goal too. It's funny because if I do start eating poorly, I don't see the negative results right away so I think its not so bad, but it eventually catches up with me. I'm working on getting my mind right so I can be one of those people who can eat treats in moderation.
  • ef21178
    ef21178 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I swear a lot too...it's okay. lol :p
  • donnakhomer
    donnakhomer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Accountability!! I love it! Yes, add me too!
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in for *kitten* kickin!
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Man -- you guys are awesome! Seriously, I have never received such a response on a board post before! Friend requests are coming in like crazy and I feel more motivated than EVER!

Keep 'em coming! :smile:
  • mrs_jlowe
    mrs_jlowe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im looking for the same motivation. Just moved to a new state, so I lost my workout partner and my motivation. Please feel free to add me
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to give and receive support! Feel free to add me as well.
  • frank6666
    frank6666 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me
  • JsForeverKnight
    Options
    I am new here but very determined. So count me in.
  • Amithieng
    Amithieng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Re-new here lol, but anyone feel free to add me as well. Don't really have any support around here as the people I know don't need or care to lose weight, or are further overweight than me & become hostile if I breathe a word that I need to lose weight. 70+ pounds to go I think it's acceptable to get cracking, but people can be interesting at times lol.
  • BanalAppeal
    BanalAppeal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my kinda friend! Add me, please!
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    You had me at "no bullsh*t"...adding you :wink: