Help

Options
Hello I am new to this so please help to motivate me ladies! Any suggestion?

Replies

• Squash97
    Options
    What I first started losing weight, I had to tell myself "just kill the hunger". It reminded me that I don't have to eat the thing that always SOUNDS the best! I just have to eat something good for me, because when I'm not hungry, I won't feel the need to eat an entire box of mac and cheese, or fast food. Plan out your meals for the week and pre-pack food/snacks when you go places, even if you aren't planning on being out long because sometimes you'll do other errands or other things will come up. Allow yourself some guilty pleasures that make you feel like you aren't depriving yourself. Good luck!
  • yolandawilliams
    Options
    :smile: thank you!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    welcome. I agree with what has been said. making your own food saves you a ton of extra calories which can be gotten from fast food. drink 8 cups of water and incorporate exercise into you week. And dont starve yourself, you may lose the weight initially but will hit a plateau really quickly...Good luck
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    Congrats! Just be sure a and log in everyday, count your calories and update your exercise try and be honest with documenting everything this way you get better results.