Disneyland Half Marathon 2014

Options
Is anyone else training for the Disneyland Half Marathon, or any other half marathon? I'd love to have other people to encourage/help keep me motivated!

Replies

• czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am training for a half in May. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am training for the half marathon in Atlantic City in April. I am using this training schedule by Hal Higdon. It's good so far! Feel free to add me !!

http://www.halhigdon.com/training/51137/Marathon-Novice-1-Training-Program
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I just came off a half yesterday and stay in half form pretty much all year round. I have one in October, but will probably add 2 or 3 more to the calendar within the next couple of months..

I couldn't justify the cost of Disney, though i'm sure it's a fun race.

Feel free to ad me if you want.
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Disneyworld Princess Half at the end of this month, my first half. But am doing another one in April. Feel free to add me! :)
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    I am currently training for my first Half which will be in a Month. Feel free to add me
  • bourgeoisk
    bourgeoisk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm training for a half/10k/10 miler over the course of the next four to five months. I ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2012, a couple races last year, and am just getting back into running again regularly. :)
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm also running a half in April (Gazelle Girl in Grand Rapids, MI). It will be my second one, and a friend and I have been talking about doing the Disney Princess half next year - that will be her first one.

Feel free to add me!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am training for a half marathon in April and I blog about my progress, or hiccups =) Its my first and I am excited, feel free to add me =)
  • Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bringing this thread back! I am training for the 2014 Disneyland Half. It will be my first run ever. I started training a while ago, but started doing the training plan this week. I am excited. I am planning on doing a run streak until then, so lets see how it goes! Let me know if you need a friend or help or a running partner, whatever!

I am also doing the Avengers 5k, and will probably sign up for the Tinkerbell half in May 2015!

115 days till the Disneyland Half!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Got a Half coming up at the beginning of June. :-)