Hello everyone

Options
I'm new, I'm nervous, I'm hoping to get motivated here.

I think the hardest part of this will be that I have over 100lbs to lose and it seems so daunting. I dont know if I can face that every day here when it's so easy to just ignore it and do other things.

Replies

• Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. TOTALLY.

I've been working on this for a little more than 2 months and I definately have my days when I preferred the fat and happy days.

BUT I'm trading those fat and happy days for MORE happy and thin days later.

I know my life is going to be so much fulfilling if I have the energy enough to enjoy them and that goign to come through shedding some fo these pounds.

I feel your pain. Hang in there. Keep trying. Suffer the hard days, rejoice in the days when you see it paying off.

but know it will be worth it.

I'm praying for you.

Eva
  • dericcarson
    dericcarson Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome.....dont be nervous. This is a great site for lots of support. Good luck! :)
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    We can do this together. Some days are definetly harder then others.
  • sherrone_t
    Options
    I'm right there with you...we can help each other!:smile:
  • kwebster1956
    kwebster1956 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have found this to be extremely motivating. Make sure to log in every day, when you actually SEE what you eat every day , it is so much easier to deny yourself something so you don't have to log it in and go over your calorie count. You stay motivated to make smarter food choices to stay on your journey. Add me as a friend if you like...