I won! What to do with the money?

Options
I entered our office "Biggest Loser" competition back in early November... I entered mainly as a motivation to continue losing over the dreaded holidays. The weigh-ins and competition kept my head in the game and made me accountable. I never imagined I would win, but I DID! Now I've got $275 burning a hole in my pocket.

So, I want to reward myself. I'm thinking about a full body massage and some new workout videos. Which set should I buy?

Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
P90X

Replies

• singlenfit
    singlenfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Get T25!
  • fitphoenix22
    Options
    Congrats! Get T25!

Oh, tell me more about it!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Send it to me.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    LOVE p90x.... but all the workouts are about and hour long... If you have time great! If not they just came out with p90x3 which Ive heard all workouts are only 30mins..
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Congrats :happy:
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats! New jeans! P90X3!
  • Primeval_Princess
    Options
    Let it multiply, invest it. (yeah, I'm boring)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Save it for new clothes, you'll need it.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You've done well, what do YOU like to do??? I'd actually choose P90X3 over P90x, for the time factor. I'm doing T25 and really appreciate the time. I loved Combat. I'm looking forward to The 21 day fix......

What types of things worked for you so we know what workout You would like.

if someone told me running, I'd laugh because they may love it and it works, but I Hate that.
  • fitphoenix22
    Options
    I have a busy schedule (kids, career, etc) and a husband that travels a lot, so I was thinking about getting some videos for workouts on days that I can't make it to the gym. I would prefer something shorter (30 min or so) that I can do before work or after the kids go to bed.

I did 30 day shred when I was trying to lose baby weight many moons ago. I stuck with it, but honestly I got bored with it after a couple weeks of doing the SAME EXACT WORKOUT every day. I love a good workout video, but I need something that mixes it up a bit.

I'm considering T25, JM's Body Revolution and P90x3...
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

^indeed! Investments are gifts that keep on giving
  • fitphoenix22
    Options

I can appreciate this advice, but I have plenty of financial investments... I didn't expect to win this contest, so I want to reward myself (and invest in my health) this time.
  • tfoste6278
    tfoste6278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrads on your big win but definitely P90X. I have always wanted those dvds because of the instructor and clients..and lets not forget about the awesome results...keep us posted :- }
  • Primeval_Princess
    Options

I can appreciate this advice, but I have plenty of financial investments... I didn't expect to win this contest, so I want to reward myself (and invest in my health) this time.

Understandable and health is a great investment. :smile: I can't help you with vids (I don't use them). But I do have a full gym at home and am eyeing a leg press as my next health investment :)

Congrats on the win!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you already made your decision (generally speaking) but I would go with new clothes like other have mentioned - or an inexpensive bicycle (if you don't already have one). I know it's probably not something you would use 24/7 if you don't already have one but I know I have a lot of fun on mine :-)
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I vote for Pizza and ice cream :happy:

ETA Congratulations on the success
  • abickford82
    Options
    There have been so many great programs since p90x. :) I love FocusT25, and being released today is the 21 day fix. It's core focus is nutrition but there is great workouts, too. Only 30 minutes long!
  • EmmaNilsson77
    EmmaNilsson77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started T25 today. If you're looking for a good, hard workout in a short amount of time so you can get on with life... get that.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    savings
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    savings
    I'm disappointed that "Hookers and Blow" wasn't your response :)