30 day shred!!

Options
Hi everyone, i know there's absolutely loads of threads on here about the 30ds however i just thought i'd start my own to tell you all how excited i am!!!

I didnt take measurements or my weight when i started because i was so ashamed :indifferent:

I've never stuck at any type of exercise DVD or the gym ever before and i'm 10 DAYS THROUGH!! I'm so proud and excited to finish it, and my clothes and face are already seeing a massive difference!!

YIPEEEEEEEE :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• veggie_rachel
    veggie_rachel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job! I started 30DS before I got married a few months ago, but never finished. Maybe I'll join you and try it again :D.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Yay! Good for you. I love Jillian Michael 30DS I just finished Day 13 this morning! I started in December but got a little injury so I stopped for a bit. I finally was able to start again and I'm loving it. It's a good 20 minute workout that will make you sweat. :drinker:
  • TeamAwesomeDanger
    Options
    Just finished day 3, and I'm super into it as well! I mostly just love how quick it is- and its repetitive, but I like feeling like I'm spend but knowing "Just 3 more moves and I'm DONE!" Kind of like Bikram yoga. Can't wait to see how I'm looking/feeling after day 30!
  • jacksplum
    jacksplum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my!!! Just done level two day one today!! I think its going to kill me! Aaaaaah!! 11 down 19 to go!

I cant wait to move onto her other DVD's and to buy smaller clothes!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AngeliaDR
    Options
    I'm 10 days in too. You should measure now for the end. It is so rewarding to see the results. I'm down 21.25" and 4lbs!
  • SimplyEee
    SimplyEee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow for my second round! Did it a few months back and have never had better results in any other home workout video!! Love it, mostly because it give you a sweat and less than 30 minutes of your day!!
  • Lexy5028
    Lexy5028 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this also. I want to start tonight but my energy reserve are depleted. However I cant wait to see the results.
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You guys should join one of the 30 Day Shred groups, all their threads are about it, then you wouldn't have to comb through the main messageboards looking for fellow Shredders. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/117-30-day-shred
  • jacksplum
    Options
    Day 14 done today!!! Almost half way through!!! :bigsmile:

Vey proud!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jacksplum
    Options
    Just wondering what people move onto after the 30ds??? Its almost finished now and i need to continue exercising!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Awesome - keep it up! Think in another 16 days, you will be SO happy you stuck with it.

I moved onto Stronglifts 5x5 and Couch25K to reduce bodyfat after the shred. Ripped in 30 by JM was too easy for me