Jawbone up

Options
I have the jawbone up band. Today I went to gym work out on the treadmill and elliptical. Which said I burn over 500 cal and walk over 3 miles. When I up load my band it did not register 1/2 my info. Can someone telle how to work this gadget please!!

Replies

• bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that if stats from a previous sync are up it won't read correctly when you sync again. Try making sure you are on you home page and plug it in.

That being said, my UP seems to be pretty inconstant so I take it's readings with a grain of salt, and never look at the calorie burn. I walked a mile, around a track, and it said I did 2.5 miles. If it can't get that right I have no faith in the calories!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Did the elliptical have static arm handles? My wife puts hers on her shoe when she does the elliptical. I use the elliptical with the moving arms and to work okay.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Another question when I first got the jawbone playing around there was menu where I could check if I was swimming, walking, or doing the stairs. I can not find that anymore could you tell me if u seen that or know where it's at?
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes it has the arms but sometimes I do not use the arms. Will try putting it only shoe tomorrow. Thank you