Plus Size Swimsuits

Options
Where is a good place to get PLUS sized swimming suits (above a 24). The place I use to get mine has closed and the one I use for water aerobics is extremely stretched. When I get out of the water it feels like it is going to pull off!

Replies

• KorabelleD
    KorabelleD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Swimsuitsforall.com have nice ones
  • Junonia.com
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I've not heard of these two places. I will check them out :)
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for something retro, try ModCloth : http://www.modcloth.com/shop/plus-size-swimwear
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I get mine from jms.com, found a couple nice ones there that weren't too expensive.
  • lisahulsizer
    lisahulsizer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    www.torrid.com
    www.lanebryant.com

:smile:
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Maurice's
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm liking the suits on ModCloth! I'd never heard of it and happen to be shopping for a suit too. :smile:
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    With all these sites, it might take me a while to research. I glanced at Modcloth. They do have some nice looking suits. It is great to see that a company is putting out SEXY suits for the larger woman! Some of these would be great for a cruise....maybe not water aerobics at the local gym.
  • asciident
    asciident Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I agree, I got my favorite suit ever from here. It is a two piece--swim shorts and swim tank--which lets you buy a one piece kind of style but in two different sizes if you need to.
  • Jeannine711
    Jeannine711 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't forget ebay..lots of suits and some good deals too!!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    www.shopblums.com

A local place near me with ability to order online. Awesome quality and selection!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

I bought 2 last year from them. A bit higher price but nice quality. Sadly, I can no longer wear them - good problem to have I guess. Will buy new smaller sizes from them this year.
  • MYWILLS
    MYWILLS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SWIMSUITSFORALL. I have bought several from here and they are the same suits as Macey's and Dillards for less than half the price. You can return if they don't fit.Plus the models on the site are all sizes and give you a better ideal of what the suit may look like.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I get mine from jms.com, found a couple nice ones there that weren't too expensive.

^^^ that's where I got mine.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for something retro, try ModCloth : http://www.modcloth.com/shop/plus-size-swimwear

I like ModCloth clothes, but I find that what I've order there has run very, very, very small. Don't know about the swimsuits or plus, but anyway...
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    If you like retro suits Walmart carries a line by Catalina called Suddenly Slim. Lots of styles to choose from, comfy and great quality for the price, I lived in them last summer.i am for sure stocking back up this spring :)
  • CherryValance1986
    Options
    www.alwaysforme.com has the CUTEST plus-sized suits! You can even search by "problem area"! I bought one of their bathing suits three years ago, and although it's gotten a big big on me (well, I've gotten a bit smaller...lol), it is still holding up strong! The suits have reviews, and I encourage you to read them. If the sizing of a suit is a little large or small, the reviews will usually give you a heads up! As a plus-sized girl, I know that info is GOLD when ordering online!

Good luck!

XOXOXO