I always feel guilty

Options
...when I delete people from my friends' list because they either don't offer support, don't log on, or don't have open diaries. I don't see the point of having "friends" on here under those conditions. It would be nice to have the support and understanding of people who are on the same type of journey as me and who aren't afraid to let me see that they had a snickers bar for their evening snack. So, with all that being said, please add me if you feel the same way.

Replies

• lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have no shame about my snickers ice cream bars or my Little Debbie snack cakes! :love: I just keep them within my limits. My diary is open, I try my best to be supportive, I log every day and I am honest about what I eat. Friend request sent!
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I open my diary to friends but don't log on every day. For my sanity, some days have to be no-computer days. I don't always comment, either.
  • secwife47
    secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I guess I didn't know how or if mine is closed. Im new here and just learning the system. Not that we are friends, but if you want to view mine feel free. Love my skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! :bigsmile:
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm eating some Terry's Chocolate Orange as we speak. mmmmm
  • mbaroncelli
    mbaroncelli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I felt the same way about friends on here and right before the New Year I decided to delete all of my friends on here. Many of them would not log on for days or weeks at a time. I have been using MFP for a year now, although I too fell off track a few times. Now I am more motivated than ever and plan on logging in every single day! Feel free to add me =]
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Put that in your profile so people won't try to friend you who don't do things the way you like.

Not that people read profiles before they FR, but at least you put forth the effort.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • bronx1101
    Options
    Don't get me wrong--I'm not needy. I don't get offended if people don't comment or like all of my exercise statuses or whatever. I just want balanced friendships, if that makes sense.
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    ...when I delete people from my friends' list because they either don't offer support, don't log on, or don't have open diaries. I don't see the point of having "friends" on here under those conditions. It would be nice to have the support and understanding of people who are on the same type of journey as me and who aren't afraid to let me see that they had a snickers bar for their evening snack. So, with all that being said, please add me if you feel the same way.

Just the MFP Ive been looking for I am not shy to show my diary I show everything I eat and I love motivating people and vice versa.
    I also work out my motto is incentive!! :flowerforyou: :smile: feel free to add me
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. I log everything, good or bad. Only think I don't track is no/very low kcal drinks. Any others who feel the same feel free to add me.
  • seven_eleven88
    seven_eleven88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and give me a hard time when I eat too much crap :)